• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ill Tempered Sea Bass Vs Shit Dropping Water Fowl

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You put Niemi in tonight and it might be 5-1 instead. The team is playing like shit.

I don't mind the team losing.....it has nothing to do with losing. It's how they respond. The Ducks are up 6-1 and they're still playing the body and trying to take it to the Sharks.....HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? If my team was down 6-1 I'd be hitting every fucking thing that moves. Sharks just swing their purses and let Douglas bet hit hard back there. Same old shit....

The Sharks are very tentative tonight, even with the Ducks' continued physical play. That's about as nice as it can be put about the effort in this one.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bet that those skirts in the league office will carefully examine any incidents that may occur in the 3rd. Worthless bunch of execs in that office.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You put Niemi in tonight and it might be 5-1 instead. The team is playing like shit.

I don't mind the team losing.....it has nothing to do with losing. It's how they respond. The Ducks are up 6-1 and they're still playing the body and trying to take it to the Sharks.....HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? If my team was down 6-1 I'd be hitting every fucking thing that moves. Sharks just swing their purses and let Douglas bet hit hard back there. Same old shit....

Yeah but the Sharks weren't bad to start the game. Niemi stops Perry's first 2 goals. Take those 2 goals away and they're only down 1. Assuming things play out the same (and who knows maybe they don't, it's impossible to say for sure) and Boyle's goal ties the game at 1. That completely changes the complexion of the game. The Sharks quit after Selanne's kicked in goal. At that point I really can't blame them. Just not their night.

I'd prefer the Sharks just play this night out rather than try to goon it up with the Ducks. That's not their game. If the Ducks want to run up the score now let them. There's some things for the Sharks to look at and work on from this game sure, but in the grand scheme of things, this game has extremely little relevance going forward. JMO

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I think I'm not going to bother with the third period and just head straight to the gym. I'd love to take the Filo route and start drinking now but I'm in God damn mother frigging lame ass training.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Sharks just want ANA to leapfrog CHI in the standings?

blah

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Eager is going to be a difference maker in the playoffs.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are atrocious. Only in Bettman's NHL can you get a holding penalty without actually grabbing someone.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish R. Lee Ermey were our coach .....basically from about the 1 minute mark on.....:D

Have a good night ladies and gents.

Last edited by a moderator:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are atrocious. Only in Bettman's NHL can you get a holding penalty without actually grabbing someone.

Hey, at least the Sharks were able to raise their PK% from 20% to 33% tonight with that last kill. :rolleyes2:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They looked pretty flat about mid way through the first then completely flat at the start of the second, they didnt drive the net the way they have been and werent going to the tough areas at all, it was all perimeter play.

They did nothing that made them successful for last few months, cant put it all on the KnittingMonkey though you can tell he wasnt up to game speed the way he was handle shots. It's a big deal and a tough adjustment

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from baby class and late dinner... so you guys are saying completely forget that there was a Sharks game tonight and that it's recorded on my DVR (with the Ducks announcers too!!!), amirite? Hah!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from baby class and late dinner... so you guys are saying completely forget that there was a Sharks game tonight and that it's recorded on my DVR (with the Ducks announcers too!!!), amirite? Hah!

When are you expecting? I got another on the way in July.

:preggers:

LOL got to use this on a hockey forum.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you expecting? I got another on the way in July.

:preggers:

LOL got to use this on a hockey forum.

HAHA! (re: emoticon)

We've got a girl (our first) coming (also!) in July. Congrats on yours!

We don't know anything about parenting so gotta learn and stuff. Hah!

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game, thankfully. I guess it was the perfect storm of game after clinching division and playing a hungry and angry team on the road with a goalie who hasn't played in forever. Or maybe I'm just making excuses.

I wouldn't get too worried about the lack of push back noted in the thread. I've seen more toughness and push back from the Sharks this year than I have in a long time. The previous game versus the Ducks being a good example of that, IMO. This seems to happen a lot to teams that have already clinched or are close to clinching. The Canucks seem to have pulled back quite a bit lately and Detroit hasn't played too well either. This is the Sharks first truly huge pile of stinky crap game in a while. I'm usually just as hard on them as some were in this thread. Maybe it's easier for me to not get worked up because I didn't watch it. I'll save the yelling and screaming for a crappy performance in the playoffs :)

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! We don't know anything about parenting so gotta learn and stuff. Hah!

You learn as you go - lol. My youngest finishes college in September..two weeks after my 50th birthday. I am done then....hopefully....as long as she gets a good job like the older one, then I am free at last :) It was one hell of journey to get them there.

P.S. I gave up after the 2nd period too after that 5th Power Play when the posts were making more and better saves than Shitty Monkey.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! (re: emoticon)

We've got a girl (our first) coming (also!) in July. Congrats on yours!

We don't know anything about parenting so gotta learn and stuff. Hah!

Congrats, rares! Looks like we'll be quite busy (and tired) this summer. Like FlyingV said, you learn as you go. As long as you care about being a good parent, which it looks like you do from the time you are taking to go to classes, you'll do great.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You learn as you go - lol. My youngest finishes college in September..two weeks after my 50th birthday. I am done then....hopefully....as long as she gets a good job like the older one, then I am free at last :) It was one hell of journey to get them there.

P.S. I gave up after the 2nd period too after that 5th Power Play when the posts were making more and better saves than Shitty Monkey.

holy shit

I am finishing college next year and my mom is 64 and my dad is 68 :P

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, yeah, totally going to learn-as-we-go... exciting stuff!