• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i'll take him over sid any day of the week

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I do like Ovie and always did. Crosby however, has better overall hockey sense.
I would take either player on the Devils.

The way that the Pens played the last few weeks in the regular season, I told people they would probably win it all. Caps were dominant all year, but the Pens were the best team in hockey heading into the playoffs.

The booing of Bettman last night was annoying. I guess I am the only fan that does not hate Bettman. Funny because Bettman is basically hired to work for the owners, yet you never hear fans boo their owners, only Bettman.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way that the Pens played the last few weeks in the regular season, I told people they would probably win it all. Caps were dominant all year, but the Pens were the best team in hockey heading into the playoffs.

The booing of Bettman last night was annoying. I guess I am the only fan that does not hate Bettman. Funny because Bettman is basically hired to work for the owners, yet you never hear fans boo their owners, only Bettman.
True dude, I agree with that 100% & I see bright things in the Devils' future. Last time the Pens got shutout was at the hands of the Devils. You guys actually beat us at our own game: speed.

Was really impressed by Scott Wedgewood, Kyle Palmieri, & Joseph Blandisi that game.

I think you guys got a good thing going. Speedy players, good coach, & a good GM.

I also think that hating on Bettman is getting old, fact is that the league has never been in better shape than it has been under Bettman. Lockouts suck, but the league wouldn't be where it is today if Bettman was a nice guy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree rp theres rumors of RNH for Larsson but I'm not buying them

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree rp theres rumors of RNH for Larsson but I'm not buying them
Rumors circulating about RNH going pretty much anywhere right now. Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Minnesota Wild, New York Islanders, pretty much anyone who is willing to give up 1 promising forward & 1 promising dman. He's been very up & down plus injured his career, so not sure if I would give up Larsson plus a prospective forward for RNH. Taylor Hall would be another story tho.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors circulating about RNH going pretty much anywhere right now. Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Minnesota Wild, New York Islanders, pretty much anyone who is willing to give up 1 promising forward & 1 promising dman. He's been very up & down plus injured his career, so not sure if I would give up Larsson plus a prospective forward for RNH. Taylor Hall would be another story tho.
I agree too much risk imo and i like how Larsson is finally progressing. I don't see hall going anywhere

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree too much risk imo and i like how Larsson is finally progressing. I don't see hall going anywhere
Yeah, Oilers would have to be really stupid to trade someone like Taylor Hall, that's one heck of a player right there.

Maybe for Merril & a 2nd tho :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Oilers would have to be really stupid to trade someone like Taylor Hall, that's one heck of a player right there.

Maybe for Merril & a 2nd tho :dhd:
Every expansion mock I've read has Merril as the devil that will be going. A lot of rumors surrounding RNH for Larsson and picks. Im hoping that is all they are