• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iguodala FT

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to his FT%. He was consistently 70+% and now he's gone from 69%, 61% 57% and now this year he is below 50%. That is ridiculous and with Bogut's struggles at the line that's 2 starters who are liabilities at the line. I never realized how poor Iguodala is at FTs. Anyone know what the deal is?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to his FT%. He was consistently 70+% and now he's gone from 69%, 61% 57% and now this year he is below 50%. That is ridiculous and with Bogut's struggles at the line that's 2 starters who are liabilities at the line. I never realized how poor Iguodala is at FTs. Anyone know what the deal is?

I don't know to be honest. I don't get how you can lose the ability to shoot a free throw ???

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really bizarre, I've never seen a decline like this. Has to be something mental or maybe some mechanical hitch he's developed that no one has bothered to look for yet. They should be analyzing his shot frame by frame just like they do for pitchers in baseball until they find what's wrong. This guy would be so more lethal if he was hitting FTs at the rate of earlier in his career. but i refuse to belive a guy just forgets how to shoot freethrows, it should be something that's correctable.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really bizarre, I've never seen a decline like this. Has to be something mental or maybe some mechanical hitch he's developed that no one has bothered to look for yet. They should be analyzing his shot frame by frame just like they do for pitchers in baseball until they find what's wrong. This guy would be so more lethal if he was hitting FTs at the rate of earlier in his career. but i refuse to belive a guy just forgets how to shoot freethrows, it should be something that's correctable.

I think he will be fine and shoot 65% atleast I hope

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Anderson (Magic) and The Worm , Dennis Rodman come to mind when I think of Decent Ft shooters that went doo-doo.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a worry, but the team as a whole could do better shooting FT's.

Additionally, improved bench play and reducing turnovers along with FT's (shooting 68.8%) are the three things the Warriors need to figure out during the course of the season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a worry, but the team as a whole could do better shooting FT's.

Additionally, improved bench play and reducing turnovers along with FT's (shooting 68.8%) are the three things the Warriors need to figure out during the course of the season.

Well you don't have to worry about steph,klay,Barnes, lee