• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you need gear

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You took the plunge in a major way didn't you? No testing the waters with a small order or anything :)
Keep us posted on the order and how you like the jerseys. The site I had ordered from is gone now so if this one works well for you, I'll give it a shot as well.

Lol same here. If I can get a Willis jersey for 19 bucks I'm all for it! I'll probably get an OV jersey as well.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I got two Willis jerseys and one Sharks jersey. Shipping was $40. I'll let you know for sure. Buy 30 items and shipping is free lmao.

Yea, please post when you get em on what you think. $40 for shipping, damn! I guess the gotta make some scratch somewhere with prices like that.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I got two Willis jerseys and one Sharks jersey. Shipping was $40. I'll let you know for sure. Buy 30 items and shipping is free lmao.

All of us at SportsHoopla need to send in a mass order = free shipping!! *winning* :first:

Last edited by a moderator:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys have problems with the site let me know and I will call them.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to that game too? The stadium will be rocking for sure! I cannot wait!

Yea, it'll be my first since I was in school there. Really lookin' forward to it, be awesome to come away with a win and payback for last year!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it'll be my first since I was in school there. Really lookin' forward to it, be awesome to come away with a win and payback for last year!

Fo sho! The zebras owe us one from last year! Though, if LSU played like they did last night, we might not need the zebras :)

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ray,

I am huge Kings fan lol, I live in So Cal so I have been a fan since the Gretzky era.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my jerseys yesterday. It was worth the money. They look more like real jerseys that could have failed QC do to very minor stitching imperfections than knockoffs. They have all the NFL and Reebok tags stitched on the jerseys. Hockey one says made in Canada and one of my football jerseys says made in Vietnam. They also have the hanger tags with NFL hologram stickers. I'll probably buy more from them in the future.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my jerseys yesterday. It was worth the money. They look more like real jerseys that could have failed QC do to very minor stitching imperfections than knockoffs. They have all the NFL and Reebok tags stitched on the jerseys. Hockey one says made in Canada and one of my football jerseys says made in Vietnam. They also have the hanger tags with NFL hologram stickers. I'll probably buy more from them in the future.

SWEET!! Thanks for updating us Ray! Does look like the real deal! I can live with those very minor imperfections if I'm paying a fraction of the price for those! I will have to order some myself now!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know...I'll grab some soon, too!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome! I'm glad you got them and that they're good quality. I literally just mailed 20 jerseys to my dad yesterday for people at his workplace. It's crazy how cheap they are for such good quality when compared to the "authentic" jerseys.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Kenny or Ray can you guys post the actual web address, I can't seem to get access by clicking on the link.

Thank