• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Wisconsin wins out, 1 seed?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the SEC blows this season.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"head and shoulders???? You are doing some serious drugs. Sorry; The ACC still is the best conference. Lots of Big10 homers on here IMO. I like Wisconsin and a healthy Michigan State....the rest have no shot at an elite 8 finish. ACC; Syracuse, Duke, Virginia and maybe North Carolina are all better teams than the two I mentioned above.

You are whacked rune. Only 2 b10 teams can make the elite 8? Hell no. if you are throwing uva and unc out there for acc then there is no way the b10 only has 2. Teams split the challenge this year and that was with the acc not playing 2 of their worst teams and getting 2 easier games for cuse and pitt. there are 4 teams in both leagues capable of making deep runs. Maybe 5 in the b1b.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"head and shoulders???? You are doing some serious drugs. Sorry; The ACC still is the best conference. Lots of Big10 homers on here IMO. I like Wisconsin and a healthy Michigan State....the rest have no shot at an elite 8 finish. ACC; Syracuse, Duke, Virginia and maybe North Carolina are all better teams than the two I mentioned above.

Fine, not head and shoulders, but still the two best conferences. And you aren't actually telling me Virginia and UNC are better than Wisconsin are you? The Virginia team that has the same record as Wisconsin with less good wins, a worse SOS, not to mention the 10 point win that Wisconsin had on the road at Virginia? And don't get me started on UNC. Their resume is defined by good wins, only problem is that Wisconsin's are better.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia has the same record as Wisconsin and lost to them at home. UNC is hot now but inconsistent. Duke would be a good matchup for Wisconsin or MSU. Syracuse is obviously an elite team that's better than all of the above.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, not head and shoulders, but still the two best conferences. And you aren't actually telling me Virginia and UNC are better than Wisconsin are you? The Virginia team that has the same record as Wisconsin with less good wins, a worse SOS, not to mention the 10 point win that Wisconsin had on the road at Virginia? And don't get me started on UNC. Their resume is defined by good wins, only problem is that Wisconsin's are better.

OK, as long as we are past "head and Shoulders", I'm OK of anyone's opinion and My opinion is ACC is 1st closely followed by Pac12 and Big10. I fully understand the SEC has just two major teams and some very good home court teams. Like most conferences; it's tough to beat a Tennessee or Missouri on their home court and any team from any conference would have a tough time doing it. Same with Iowa, Kansas, Texas, UCLA, , and a few others. It's the teams that travel and win and how many are there of those? Lately, it's been Michigan State, Syracuse(we shall see tomorrow)Virginia, Florida, Cincinnati. IMO, on a neutral court, Duke is the best team in the country. Their starting 5 is THE best and I really like that team to go very deep. Just too many great players there: Parker, Hood, Dawkins, Jefferson and cook...all going to the NBA. I'm sure I am forgetting some important teams; but the point is just a few teams travel well and a lot play well at home.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their starting 5 is THE best and I really like that team to go very deep. Just too many great players there: Parker, Hood, Dawkins, Jefferson and cook...all going to the NBA. I'm sure I am forgetting some important teams; but the point is just a few teams travel well and a lot play well at home.

None of these guys are projected to be drafted. Meanwhile, Michigan State has four guys projected to be drafted.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, as long as we are past "head and Shoulders", I'm OK of anyone's opinion and My opinion is ACC is 1st closely followed by Pac12 and Big10. I fully understand the SEC has just two major teams and some very good home court teams. Like most conferences; it's tough to beat a Tennessee or Missouri on their home court and any team from any conference would have a tough time doing it. Same with Iowa, Kansas, Texas, UCLA, , and a few others. It's the teams that travel and win and how many are there of those? Lately, it's been Michigan State, Syracuse(we shall see tomorrow)Virginia, Florida, Cincinnati. IMO, on a neutral court, Duke is the best team in the country. Their starting 5 is THE best and I really like that team to go very deep. Just too many great players there: Parker, Hood, Dawkins, Jefferson and cook...all going to the NBA. I'm sure I am forgetting some important teams; but the point is just a few teams travel well and a lot play well at home.

I cant speak for other teams but Iowa is 8-4 in road/neutral games this year with losses coming by 4 at Wisky, by 3 at Iowa State, by 3 vs Nova and 7 at Michigan. In 3 of those 4 games Iowa held double digit leads. I am not worried at all about the Hawks ability to win on the road or on a neutral court. Im more worried about their ability to make a god damn FT late in a game to sew wins up ( even though we have been much better at that lately ) LOL

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of these guys are projected to be drafted. Meanwhile, Michigan State has four guys projected to be drafted.

If you have read just a few of my posts, you will find in there I really like that Michigan State team when they are healthy. Payne is a big guy who has a great shot and rebounds as well as anyone. Along with Harris, Stephens Johnson, Kaminski and Appling; they can beat anybody. Other than Payne, I like Duke's guys(Parker, Hood, Jefferson, Sulaimon cook and Dawkins a little better because they are active and shoot lights out. IMO, Michigan State can win it all, as can Duke and some others as we all know how fickle the NCAA play can get.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant speak for other teams but Iowa is 8-4 in road/neutral games this year with losses coming by 4 at Wisky, by 3 at Iowa State, by 3 vs Nova and 7 at Michigan. In 3 of those 4 games Iowa held double digit leads. I am not worried at all about the Hawks ability to win on the road or on a neutral court. Im more worried about their ability to make a god damn FT late in a game to sew wins up ( even though we have been much better at that lately ) LOL

I got no argument with Iowa; just feel a healthy Michigan State is too much along with Wisconsin, a team that is currently playing very good ball.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup, and duke is 7-6 road/neutral and 14-0 at home

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got no argument with Iowa; just feel a healthy Michigan State is too much along with Wisconsin, a team that is currently playing very good ball.

Well the good news is that we will see how Iowa stacks up with the Badgers tomorrow :) I LOVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is that we will see how Iowa stacks up with the Badgers tomorrow :) I LOVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

aaaand; if Iowa wins, I'm a believer.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaaand; if Iowa wins, I'm a believer.

I can't seem to find the line on the game, but I would assume Iowa is the favorite. Carver is a tough place to play, and Iowa is a difficult team for the Badgers to match up with.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't seem to find the line on the game, but I would assume Iowa is the favorite. Carver is a tough place to play, and Iowa is a difficult team for the Badgers to match up with.

I didn't find a line either, however will be surprised if Iowa if favored; especially after the beating Michigan just received. Early on in the year, I was not a fan of Wisconsin, however Kamisky, Dekker, and Gasser are all playing great ball. Their slow style of play works for them and they have excellent 3 point shooters. Dekker and Kamisky do a great job inside feeding each other and play excellent defense working together...very impressive.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line wont be out til tomorrow as they usually wait til day of game in CBB to place the line. Id guess Iowa will be a 3.5 to 5 point favorite at home.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking Iowa to win. I think this is kinda like the Michigan game for them. Got to return the home court favor against a team they played tight on the road and knowing they already have two losses at home.

Then again, when I think the Badgers are going to win...they lose. And when I think a loss is imminent they end up winning.

So maybe bet Badgers?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find a line either, however will be surprised if Iowa if favored; especially after the beating Michigan just received. Early on in the year, I was not a fan of Wisconsin, however Kamisky, Dekker, and Gasser are all playing great ball. Their slow style of play works for them and they have excellent 3 point shooters. Dekker and Kamisky do a great job inside feeding each other and play excellent defense working together...very impressive.

Fwiw I know a guy who knows a guy in the biz and iowa is set to open at -7 tomorrow. Thats too many imo, id have iowa-4 or -5 at most