• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Baylor doesn't beat TCU then I will ban myself for a week

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-also-like-to-live-dangerously_o_1498237.jpg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh...I probably need a break anyway. Shit's been gettin a little too "real" up in here lately
You won't be missing anytime bruh IMO. That's the worst defense Patterson has fielded there.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't be missing anytime bruh IMO. That's the worst defense Patterson has fielded there.
Whoaaaa there dirt burgler. While it may well be one of Patterson's worst defenses at TCU, that defense still held the Red Faders to 42 less points in regulation (32 less if you include OTs) than that mighty Sooner defense! Albeit in Fort Worth instead of Lubbock.

But, the best defense in the Big 12 is like being the tallest midget this year. Thought for a while West Virginia might have one but it didn't seem to travel to Stoolwater very well.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right, TCU is way down this year. Hopefully they prison r@pe Baylor, I know we will when you come to Norman. I want one of those games like OU has done so many times in the past and hang half a hundred on Baylor.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoaaaa there dirt burgler. While it may well be one of Patterson's worst defenses at TCU, that defense still held the Red Faders to 42 less points in regulation (32 less if you include OTs) than that mighty Sooner defense! Albeit in Fort Worth instead of Lubbock.

But, the best defense in the Big 12 is like being the tallest midget this year. Thought for a while West Virginia might have one but it didn't seem to travel to Stoolwater very well.
Yeah. Pretty sure I never said a thing about OU's defense did I? Everyone and their Uncle knows OUr defense is straight garbage so thanks for the news flash.

I simply said that's Pettersons worst defense he's fielded, which you agreed with. Thanks for the enlightenment. :thumb:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Pretty sure I never said a thing about OU's defense did I? Everyone and their Uncle knows OUr defense is straight garbage so thanks for the news flash.

I simply said that's Pettersons worst defense he's fielded, which you agreed with. Thanks for the enlightenment. :thumb:
Just raggin' ya a little!

I can't figure out why no one in the Big 12 seems to be able to cover receivers or tackle nowadays. It isn't like they don't see passing offenses every day in practice. But it sure looks like they've never seen some pass routes when receivers are running around in the secondary without a DB even in the damned picture. (Probably looks even worse in person.) And it ain't just one team! Seems like a plague!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just raggin' ya a little!

I can't figure out why no one in the Big 12 seems to be able to cover receivers or tackle nowadays. It isn't like they don't see passing offenses every day in practice. But it sure looks like they've never seen some pass routes when receivers are running around in the secondary without a DB even in the damned picture. (Probably looks even worse in person.) And it ain't just one team! Seems like a plague!
Not the biggest hit, but most satisfying was Obo knocking out his own man Evans last night. 4 year player and looks lost as hell out there this year and still refuses to hustle. Has "jumping on a pile after the ballcarrier goes down" down to a fucking science.
giphy.gif

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Hammer add DII teams to the favorite team selections? I would imagine Hu's gone through all the DI teams by now.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I inadvertently ban myself for days and sometimes weeks. It's called having a life and being busy.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I inadvertently ban myself for days and sometimes weeks. It's called having a life and being busy.

OOooOOOooOoh, look at "life"boy over here, he's soooo biizzzyyy!

Enjoying life, lifeboy??:dhd:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. Tomorrow is literally my first Saturday of the season with absolutely nothing on the schedule. Wife's grandparents 60'th wedding anniversary, sons baptism (not knocking this one) other son's friends 4th birthday party and that is just October. I usually have to worry about Labor day weekend and New Year's (for a fan ffffuuuuuuccccckkkk) at the in laws but usually Saturday's aren't a problem. This year though, not fun.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Tomorrow is literally my first Saturday of the season with absolutely nothing on the schedule. Wife's grandparents 60'th wedding anniversary, sons baptism (not knocking this one) other son's friends 4th birthday party and that is just October. I usually have to worry about Labor day weekend and New Year's (for a fan ffffuuuuuuccccckkkk) at the in laws but usually Saturday's aren't a problem. This year though, not fun.
This year saturdays have been fubar. If I don't have some family event popping up I keep getting called in to work. The last few months it seems that the only time I have to lurk around the hoop is while I'm taking a shit...and I have to chose between this and Texags

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a few hours you're going to claim this bet was tampered with.

Then everyone from the Water Cooler to the Penalty Box is gonna be dragged into it.

Then the mods are going to have to check SportsHoopla Instant Replay.