• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ideas please

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wait until after the 2014 season when Sherman goes somewhere else chasing the big bucks and then send the shirt back to your buddy with his new team's name painted on it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You could wipe your ass with it and send it back

Maybe it's a poor reflection on me, but that's precisely where my mind goes. Though I wouldn't limit it to wiping. I'd strongly consider taking a dump in the shirt, wrapping it up, and mailing it back.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's a poor reflection on me, but that's precisely where my mind goes. Though I wouldn't limit it to wiping. I'd strongly consider taking a dump in the shirt, wrapping it up, and mailing it back.

haha I feel that too. It might be just my own sourness about the NFCCG but that is low.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could incorporate all these ideas. You could have his sister wear it (take a picture) and clam stamp it first (this would be harder to take a picture of), then write "classless" and "[blame it] on the adderall" (find a substitute for blame it), shoot it up, use it as a doormat and wait until Sherman goes somewhere else (marking the new team), and then add Crimsoncrew's suggestion for wipe (the non-footstamped side) and shitting in it and send it to him. If only there were a way to have him pay for the delivery like a collect call.

I don't know how to incorporate the burning it. You could tell him that he has to burn it and put it on YouTube or else you won't be his friend (if you still are friends after this).

Last edited by a moderator:

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You could wear it... Take a few selfies... photoshop the faces of infamous people.. create a web page..