• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ideal Super Bowl Matchup?(non homer/hater picks if you can)

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be the ideal/most entertaining Super Bowl matchup this year? I would love to see the Steelers vs any NFC team of course but I cant argue how awesome it would be for Arizona vs Cincy to battle for it all. Yes we just saw Cards/Bengals play recently but I want to see it again with everything at stake. Fans of both teams would be pumped extra to see their team win and it would be hard to choose the winner. Most NFL fans agree both of these teams are legit and these teams don't have the hate following them like some other contenders. Personally you could swap Arizona with Carolina but Car vs Cin has the potential to be too low scoring for a Super Bowl but maybe not?

Who you got?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree! That would be a great Super Bowl. As you can probably imagine, people (outside their fan base) are just tired of seeing New England and Pittsburgh.

There aren't a lot of great cross-conference rivalries or subplots that come to mind. From the NFC if it wasn't the Cards, I'd probably hope to see Carolina just because they deserve it and Cam could make things entertaining without being annoying (probably). Broncos just don't have that appeal if Brock Osweiler is the QB.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but Car vs Cin has the potential to be too low scoring for a Super Bowl but maybe not?

Who you got?

I'd love to see these two play in the elements and have a nice defensive struggle.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree! That would be a great Super Bowl. As you can probably imagine, people (outside their fan base) are just tired of seeing New England and Pittsburgh.

There aren't a lot of great cross-conference rivalries or subplots that come to mind. From the NFC if it wasn't the Cards, I'd probably hope to see Carolina just because they deserve it and Cam could make things entertaining without being annoying (probably). Broncos just don't have that appeal if Brock Osweiler is the QB.
Yep I agree with people wanting to see new teams. Pittsburgh is more fun to watch with this offense than the past so it doesn't seem like they are hated as much as usual but its time for another first time SB winner. Its almost always cool to see how fans react the first time their team wins it all.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see these two play in the elements and have a nice defensive struggle.
I don't mind a defensive game but with 90% of the people watching not knowing a fucking thing about football, all we would hear about was how boring of a game it was and "the commercials were better than the actual game" shit we hear every year.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best teams? Assuming the Gronk/Edelman situations aren't worse than what we have been led to believe:

Arizona/Pats.

But hey, don't question my blind fath in a rematch of superbowl I
gronk and edelman are "at full speed" today in practice

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shocking pick there rock!:pound:
pats really COULD be 12-0...COULD...but they arent.

a healthy pats team is the best in the afc top to bottom.

as they stand TODAY (missing gronk, edelman, lewis, etc on O) theyre clearly NOT the best.

pitt is scary if they get on a run.

dont sleep on KC either.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats really COULD be 12-0...COULD...but they arent.

The Pats should bitch about their losses this year to the league. I'm sure they got totally screwed in both games.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats should bitch about their losses this year to the league. I'm sure they got totally screwed in both games.
well they did in denver, thats universally accepted.

the eagles...too little too late, and a TON of just fluke plays.

special teams show up, theyre 12-0

but again, they arent. im actually GLAD they lost that game, believe it or not.

bills teams do this every few years...throw up a stinker vs a lesser team they should whitewash. catches everyone by surprise.

happened a few years ago in cincy in the rain.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt a SB that would be more exciting than having the Steelers in it

A Bombs away offense with those awesome receivers

Id take them vs Seattle or Arizona for excitement

I respect Carolina, but I could see a pretty boring SB with them in their

The Bengals wont be there, so no need to speculate

And Denver, much like Carolina, wouldnt excite me

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the eagles...too little too late, and a TON of just fluke plays.

special teams show up, theyre 12-0

but again, they arent. im actually GLAD they lost that game, believe it or not.

bills teams do this every few years...throw up a stinker vs a lesser team they should whitewash. catches everyone by surprise.

happened a few years ago in cincy in the rain.

Yeah I feel ya, the NY Giants are 10-2 if you eliminate the last 75 seconds of every one of their games this season

Thats actually a statistical fact

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stopped reading after this homeristic over-the-top & biased statement. I get it though...when the Pats win, well that's expected. When they lose they got screwed!:lol: