• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Told You.....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
........All this nonsense about "I can't play football at 10:00" was bullshit. The Niners are 3 and oh at "10:00" this year. They just needed to be in the right frame of mind under a coach who will not accept that as an excuse for losing. Circadian rythms, my ass!

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
........All this nonsense about "I can't play football at 10:00" was bullshit. The Niners are 3 and oh at "10:00" this year. They just needed to be in the right frame of mind under a coach who will not accept that as an excuse for losing. Circadian rythms, my ass!

Wow... you get this excited because the Niners were able to beat the stat of playing in east coast time zone??? get a grip ... Being right on an exception does not make you right.. It proves the Niners have something special going not you being correct... Must be really nice to finally get something right...

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow... you get this excited because the Niners were able to beat the stat of playing in east coast time zone??? get a grip ... Being right on an exception does not make you right.. It proves the Niners have something special going not you being correct... Must be really nice to finally get something right...

Don't be a fool. 3 and oh is not an "exception", 3 and oh is the "rule" now. The east coast excuse is now defunct.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh and BTW... what did the Niners do prior to the Eagles win??? They stayed in Youngstown, OH for the week so as not to get lagged going back and forth... That means even harbaugh and the 49ers staff put stock in this fact about circadian rhythym... How convinient of you to forget that..

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't be a fool. 3 and oh is not an "exception", 3 and oh is the "rule" now. The east coast excuse is now defunct.

...So how is staying in Youngstown, Ohio in the middle of a 2 game east coast road trip proof that you were right??? That move by the Niners coaching staff proves that they put a lot of stock in this so called "defunct" theory... Oh yeah and BTW.. The term is debunked not defunct

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh and BTW... what did the Niners do prior to the Eagles win??? They stayed in Youngstown, OH for the week so as not to get lagged going back and forth... That means even harbaugh and the 49ers staff put stock in this fact about circadian rhythym... How convinient of you to forget that..

And they still started and won all three games at 10:00...hmmmm, imagine that! Harbaugh just used that Youngstown thing to get the Niners to believe there was no difference. Notice he didn't go out early this week now that he has convinced the players through proof that they can play at 10:00. Stop being a fool and pull your head out; it's gotta be getting stuffy up there anyway.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And they still started and won all three games at 10:00...hmmmm, imagine that! Harbaugh just used that Youngstown thing to get the Niners to believe there was no difference. Notice he didn't go out early this week now that he has convinced the players through proof that they can play at 10:00. Stop being a fool and pull your head out; it's gtta be getting stuffy up there anyway.

Waht a stupid statement!!! And you have the nerve to call anybody a fool??? Your post failed and you know it...

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waht a stupid statement!!! And you have the nerve to call anybody a fool??? Your post failed and you know it...

Lets forget that they started all 3 games slow and had to come back in the 4th quarter closer to their normal starting times.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...So how is staying in Youngstown, Ohio in the middle of a 2 game east coast road trip proof that you were right??? That move by the Niners coaching staff proves that they put a lot of stock in this so called "defunct" theory... Oh yeah and BTW.. The term is debunked not defunct
No. It only proves that Harbaugh knew that the players put a lot of stock in it in their own heads. And by the way, defunct is correct. Look up the word. Stop showing your ignorance.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's "what" not "waht" and yes, if you believe a good west coast team cannot play football back east you are a fool. You only have to look at the Niners of the 80's and 90s, which concidentally was the last time they had a coach who woud not accept the "10:00" foolishness, for further proof.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/B]No. It only proves that Harbaugh knew that the players put a lot of stock in it in their own heads. And by the way, defunct is correct. Look up the word. Stop showing your ignorance.

Who is being ignorant?

Defunct -- no longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning

debunked -- to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated:

You need to learn how to use the proper term before you call some one ignorant .. Debunked is for theories that you are calling false, defunct are for entities... So which one of us is ignorant ???

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who is being ignorant?

Defunct -- no longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning

debunked -- to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated:

You need to learn how to use the proper term before you call some one ignorant .. Debunked is for theories that you are calling false, defunct are for entities... So which one of us is ignorant ???

Thanks for making my point. The 10:00 AM excuse is no longer in effect. Harbaugh won't allow it.