• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I told you guys Speight was trash

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was ready he wouldn't be low on the depth chart.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to keep reminding ourselves, over half this roster is underclassmen. No matter how much playing time some of these kids got last year it's going to be a process

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it hits you right in the palms of the hands, you have to catch it. That pass wasn't that high either, it's not like Crawford had to high jump up to get it, nothing out of the ordinary with that pass. I think some of you are just looking to pile on Speight. Yea he's not the best QB, but right now he's the best we got

I agree Crawford has to share blame for the first INT, but Speight isn't blameless in that play. The pass was high enough that Crawford had to leave his feet to get his hands on the ball. I hope you're wrong about him being the best we have. He's certainly better than O'Korn, but I'd like to see more of the others to prove me right or wrong.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a terrible reason to not have the best player play.

You can be a leader without being the vocal guy.

There are multiple types of leaders out there.

If that is actually right, and not a commentators opinion (or my crappy memory), I agree with you. JH has always been about the best player plays, that's what makes me wonder. Peters was by far the best on the field during the spring game, but he wasn't going against our first team D.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, against Purdue, John O'Korn looked like a real QB... The problem is, pretty much every game besides that in a Michigan jersey, he hasn't... I don't know what to believe anymore besides the fact that Speight might actually might not give Michigan the best chance to win.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, against Purdue, John O'Korn looked like a real QB... The problem is, pretty much every game besides that in a Michigan jersey, he hasn't... I don't know what to believe anymore besides the fact that Speight might actually might not give Michigan the best chance to win.

Hopefully, two weeks practicing with the first team will help him get better. He looked good with the short crossing routes. The offense still struggled with the slow developing plays. That's where we gave up so many sacks.

Another position of great concern for me is the OL. I'm wondering how much longer we have to wait before we start seeing a dominant OL like he built at Stanford.