• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Iowa will have 2 offensive All-Big Ten position players.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Davis and C.J. Fiedorowicz

I don't think Iowa will be successful enough to have James Vandenberg. I do believe that he will be the best pocket-passer in the Big Ten and Iowa's offense will be on his shoulders, since they are starting from scratch at running back.

Iowa has enough weapons in the passing that Keenan Davis will stand out. Iowa will definitely be passing a lot. The teams with other top receivers in the B1G have a scrambling QB or a very strong RB.

CJ Fiedorowicz shined for Iowa late in the season and he could be the best TE Iowa has had since Dallas Clark. He's big, he catches very well, and he can block good. I think he's Iowa's next big thing.

I'm sure Iowa will have 1 or 2 OL in there, but this is position players.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have Davis and CJF putting up all B1G numbers, wouldn't you have to include JVB?? Someone has to get them the ball. Looking at the conference, there is Denard Robinson who is pretty much guaranteed 1st team but after that, there isn't a whole lot. It really comes down to JVB and Martinez. With Nebraska likely having the better record, I could see him getting 2nd team.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have Davis and CJF putting up all B1G numbers, wouldn't you have to include JVB?? Someone has to get them the ball. Looking at the conference, there is Denard Robinson who is pretty much guaranteed 1st team but after that, there isn't a whole lot. It really comes down to JVB and Martinez. With Nebraska likely having the better record, I could see him getting 2nd team.

I like him and think he is good enough to be 2nd team, but the QB spots are based off of W/L. If Iowa wins no more than 8 games, I don't see Vandenberg making 2nd team. WRs are based off of stats and TEs are based on their impact to the offense, whether blocking or receiving.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Keenan is a pussy to be honest. He's gonna need to be a leader this year but I'm not sure he can do it. CJF on the other hand will shine in GDGD's offense

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently everyone sees something in Keenan Davis that Iowa fans aren't. I'm expecting more out of KMM personally.