• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Still Say It Wasn't a Fumble

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say it wasn't a fumble against the Steelers last time. I couldn't find the highlight of it, can somebody post it please. The ref said the runner kind of hit the ground, what? Well it kind of wasn't a fumble. The forearm touches the ground, your down, right? I remember this was a heated debate, and in my eyes it made us lose the game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The VD fumble perhaps?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me look probably on you tube, i think thats when Polamalu(sp?) rocked him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VD Fumble.

VD caught it over the middle, took two quick steps, gets nailed by a S(not Troy), VD flips with ball in hands, gets toppled over to the ground, ball pops out into Troy's hand. Ruled it as an interception, challenged, then ruled an incomplete....

I believe that's how it happen(we were 3-0 or 2-0 entering that game which we were doing pretty good for the most part)

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was a terrible call, whatever it was. The ball never hit the ground. It had to be either a completion and down on contact (his forearm hit with the ball in it, jarring it loose) or an INT.

Honestly, we were probably lucky they called it an incomplete. "Football move" is pretty subjective, but it was really close. I seem to recall Davis only getting one foot down before he was upended. Though I also thought it was Polamalu, so maybe I'm wrong.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a terrible call, whatever it was. The ball never hit the ground. It had to be either a completion and down on contact (his forearm hit with the ball in it, jarring it loose) or an INT.

Honestly, we were probably lucky they called it an incomplete. "Football move" is pretty subjective, but it was really close. I seem to recall Davis only getting one foot down before he was upended. Though I also thought it was Polamalu, so maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah the incomplete call didn't make sense. Ball never touched the ground, ground cause the ball to pop out. Down by contact or an INT....

yeah the football move was really close.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the "football move" implemented at that time? or was it still going by taking two steps?

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does anyone remember in the early 90's when the steelers played the 49ers where we kickoff the ball in the steeler guy never touched the ball and we grabbed it and ran it in the endzone?