• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I personally guarantee this series will go better: TEX v DET 7/19-22

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Jamey's final proposal.

I will leave two take-it-or-leave-it offers on the table, though they could become moot if a move is made with another team before the Braves or Jays accept:

• Kennedy to Atlanta for Kyle Wright
  • Gibson and either Charles Leblanc or J.P. Martinez for Simeon Woods Richardson and Alejandro Kirk
And I will keep Gallo — maybe for the next six and a half years, or maybe until San Diego steps up sometime in the next nine days with a Hassell-led offer.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you from reading Reddit that Braves fans would love to have Gallo on their team.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamey also had this to say:

I’d also be reaching out to Gallo’s agent Scott Boras to explore where between $100 million and $150 million Gallo would be comfortable committing to a five-year extension. Neither extreme is likely to produce a deal; the question is where there’s common ground within that range. It would behoove the Rangers — and Gallo, who has been vocal about wanting to remain in Texas long-term — to determine whether an extension is doable before escalating trade talks over the next week and a half.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they split that difference and signed Joey to 5 years at $25 AAV would that please anyone on here? That would be fine with me, unless it required them to turn down a phenomenal deal for Joey.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they split that difference and signed Joey to 5 years at $25 AAV would that please anyone on here? That would be fine with me, unless it required them to turn down a phenomenal deal for Joey.

I definitely do 5/125. And I wouldn't cringe at going up to 130 or 135. 140 would be the absolute max I'd want them to spend, and I'd prefer not to go that high.

I don't go past 5 years though. That's the deal breaker for me.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
I rather we trade him and bring in some people who can help this team if such a trade can be made. We are in dire need of offense and that is what we should shoot at. Until offense is back again, not much else matters and Joey should be able to land some prospects to help the situation.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add: whatever happens with Gallo... extension or trade... do it NOW. Get the issue settled so we can focus on other aspects of the rebuild.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add: whatever happens with Gallo... extension or trade... do it NOW. Get the issue settled so we can focus on other aspects of the rebuild.
Without a doubt that is the best move at present.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I rather we trade him and bring in some people who can help this team if such a trade can be made. We are in dire need of offense and that is what we should shoot at. Until offense is back again, not much else matters and Joey should be able to land some prospects to help the situation.

best case scenario is definitely a trade.

I like Joey a lot and I would love for him to be a part of the success when it returns. But if his contribution to that success is bringing back 2 or 3 pieces that help get us there, then adios Joey, and good luck with your career.

Name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the trades that Newberg mentioned, I really favor those with the Blue Jays. I am not that big on Pache and I don't understand what Jamey sees in Kyle Wright. Most of those Blue Jays prospects that Jamey mentions are very intriguing.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best case scenario is definitely a trade.

I like Joey a lot and I would love for him to be a part of the success when it returns. But if his contribution to that success is bringing back 2 or 3 pieces that help get us there, then adios Joey, and good luck with your career.

Name on the front is more important than the name on the back.
That is the way I felt about Beltre during that disasterous 2014 season. Trading him could have really jump-started a rebuilding program. I caught so much flak on here for even suggesting it. In fact, I wasn't even on this board at the time. I was posting it on another board and still caught major flak on here.

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like Ryan and Daniels have always said, anything that will improve the club which I’m obviously in favor of too.

Gallo coming on strong of late has raised his average into the .230’s which has been the weakest part of his game. Almost all home run hitters strike out a lot so that’s not an issue for me.

Good fielder with a great arm and runs well enough, can play third and first with massive power not to mention leading the majors in walks.

With that going for him I think it will be challenging to get in return what his actual value is.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the way I felt about Beltre during that disasterous 2014 season. Trading him could have really jump-started a rebuilding program. I caught so much flak on here for even suggesting it. In fact, I wasn't even on this board at the time. I was posting it on another board and still caught major flak on here.

well yeah Beltre is the GOAT.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't take long.