• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I might hope Cavs win East

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because what in the world is it going to take to get Atlanta fans to show up and support their team? You're in the ECF and there are empty seats, plus that place just feels dull. No wonder the Falcons had to pipe crowd noise in. Atlanta must not be a sports town? Maybe the Braves draw a crowd if they are in the playoffs. But c'mon Hawks fans. Show up.

At least cleveland fans are die hards. Sure they suddenly took back everything they said of LeBron when he left, but cleveland fans have been through so much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, poor Cavs fans. First they have to put up with them drafting LeBron in 2003, then they have to be one of the top teams in the East until he moves to Miami.

Then they get the #1 pick in the draft three times, get Irving, Wiggins (and through him Kevin Love) and now they're in the ECF again.

"but cleveland fans have been through so much."

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, poor Cavs fans. First they have to put up with them drafting LeBron in 2003, then they have to be one of the top teams in the East until he moves to Miami.

Then they get the #1 pick in the draft three times, get Irving, Wiggins (and through him Kevin Love) and now they're in the ECF again.

"but cleveland fans have been through so much."
You don't even know what you're talkin about. Go back to tea and biscuts.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great addition to the conversation! You must be be the HEAD janitor at Taco Bell!
And damn proud :suds:

But on a serious note, between the all 3 Cleveland sports teams it has been tough being a Cleveland fan (more so football and baseball). 1964 was the last winner we had. It can almost taste it yet losing Love was painful.

At least the Buckeyes have been good to me :-)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because what in the world is it going to take to get Atlanta fans to show up and support their team? You're in the ECF and there are empty seats, plus that place just feels dull. No wonder the Falcons had to pipe crowd noise in. Atlanta must not be a sports town? Maybe the Braves draw a crowd if they are in the playoffs. But c'mon Hawks fans. Show up.

At least cleveland fans are die hards. Sure they suddenly took back everything they said of LeBron when he left, but cleveland fans have been through so much.

Die hards my ass.
Like in every fan base, yes some are, but I personally know people who said they would rather watch paint dry then watch 'the spoiled, rich, asshole athletes' that play in the NBA.

That was until James returned. Now they are all NBA fans and experts again.

If anything, Warriors fans deserve a ring.
That building is known for its fan presence even during bad times.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But on a serious note, between the all 3 Cleveland sports teams it has been tough being a Cleveland fan (more so football and baseball). 1964 was the last winner we had. It can almost taste it yet losing Love was painful.

So we're the refs ^^^^^

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Football and Baseball yes, but since 2003 (outside of the 4 years Lebron was in Miami) Cleveland basketball has been more successful than ever.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football and Baseball yes, but since 2003 (outside of the 4 years Lebron was in Miami) Cleveland basketball has been more successful than ever.
Absolutely, just wish we had more to show for it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Die hards my ass.
Like in every fan base, yes some are, but I personally know people who said they would rather watch paint dry then watch 'the spoiled, rich, asshole athletes' that play in the NBA.

That was until James returned. Now they are all NBA fans and experts again.

If anything, Warriors fans deserve a ring.
That building is known for its fan presence even during bad times.

Yeah, that chant is the best ever...so original. "Warriors. Warriors."

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cleveland deserves a winner for sure, that said I'm hoping for Golden State to win.