• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I LOVE THIS PLACE

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I am, left the rebel moniker on that "other" worthless site, good riddance.

So Montsho/Zags, how's things in the East Bay these days? What are your projections on GSW getting through 1st round?
Don't tell me Sgirl really hypnotized you into thinking Zags and I are the same person? snap out of it Bam!!

To answer your question I think the Warriors will make it a series with Denver but they are short on experience at all the wrong positions. This will be a learning experience for them. I'm just happy they are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me Sgirl really hypnotized you into thinking Zags and I are the same person? snap out of it Bam!!

To answer your question I think the Warriors will make it a series with Denver but they are short on experience at all the wrong positions. This will be a learning experience for them. I'm just happy they are there.

I'm messing with ya....good luck to your GSW.

C

ChiefsLakers67

"and you're right, CBS has PERMANENTLY lost a customer. "

:agree: .I mean I don't agree since we are not the same person.:lame:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Punchline. Soon after reaching the post limits too view profile putting your moron Stupid Heat support comments on ignore! Just like on NGS, put morons on ignore.

:yahoo:

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Even CBS boards are back I will not go back. We're treated like adults here and now if you have a problem with a poster instead of bitching back and forth with each other you can now just IGNORE/BLOCK the user and problem solved.

BTW how about all this traffic we are giving this NBA board fellas?

I like here much better. No glitches with posting or directing to posts from a couple months back. Speaking of CBSsports garbage site, they have had the wrong score for the Warriors/Nuggets game the entire 4th quarter. How can you not even have the correct score??? They are total garbage.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:well, so far as i said GS/Denver is the best game of the day...

Nuggs for the win...

on a roll...

CL67

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those should be the most exciting games of the first round. Run each other into the ground and whoever is left standing at the end wins the game

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everyone.. this site kicks cbssports ass. I wont go back there.. except I have a fantasy baseball team to watch and a fantasy football league.

the ignore button and occasional hot chick avatar is all I ever wanted
:agree:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everyone.. this site kicks cbssports ass. I wont go back there.. except I have a fantasy baseball team to watch and a fantasy football league.

never tried fantasy anything(keep saying i'm gonna do it one day), but you're right. c BS BLOWS...

see? we FINALLY agree on SOMETHING...

CL67

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

The ignore button is not a big deal to me. If I don't want to read someone's post then I just don't. The avatars though are much better here. They are larger and some people have nice chicks on theirs.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ignore button is not a big deal to me. If I don't want to read someone's post then I just don't. The avatars though are much better here. They are larger and some people have nice chicks on theirs.

speaking of avs, Burnie STILL blows...

CL67