• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I like casey but he's a fukn idiot

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why take Jonas out and let grey lose the game for us...was Jonas's 4 boards, 2 blocks in 12 minutes too crappy for him....i literally wanted to shoot casey for letting the nets destroy us on the inside....grey is useless...

and letting jose getting burned over and over again at the end is dumb....there's a reason NO TEAM EVER has two point guards on at the same time....

I have tickets in like the 5th row tomorrow and I'm going to rip into casey for his stupidity the last two games.....I still love him but he cant be doing stupid stuff like this....

And Derozan....I told you guys...relax...he's going to be a sweet pick up...time machine...at least I got winsbro on board...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lowry

also...he played good and crap...BUT he never gets the ball to bargnani EVER....he's on fire right now but he's gotta get the ball to barg....

lowry taking 19 shots and barg 12 is not what I want....I hate point guards taking 19 shots...derozan 8-13 and barg 6-12....we'll never win like that...

all this fearless lowry talk is annoying if he shoots 19 times every game....it's hard to complain this time cause he did get 28 points but if he does this every game(19 shots) i'm gonna hate him too...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've seen this play out before. If Y2Jaundice's minutes were cut that much, it means he did something to piss Swag Casey off. Burger was made an example last season where if you piss Swag off, he will sit yo ass on the bench for what seems like an eternity. I don't know what Jaundice did - either his quick fouls or something else - Swag took him out for reason. I guess we'll just have to see what it was that Swag hated so much.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i remeber seeing yo nus pissed going to the bench at ome point, it may have been cause the corrupt refs but thats what likely pissed casey off. Gray on the other hand is the ass kiss yes-coach type, he'll steal minutes from anyone not ass slapping their teammates