• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know this is gonna sound mushy but....

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad to know all you guys. I love coming here and also just knowing you're all here to bounce shit off of. It's a nice feeling to have friends all over the country and even outside of it. Looking at you B and a few others. Thanks guys for always helping me out with my stupid trade questions

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad to know all you guys. I love coming here and also just knowing you're all here to bounce shit off of. It's a nice feeling to have friends all over the country and even outside of it. Looking at you B and a few others. Thanks guys for always helping me out with my stupid trade questions
Fuck all that..............what the fuck is the name of the protein bar Foot?????????

J/K....................yer a good dude.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all that..............what the fuck is the name of the protein bar Foot?????????

J/K....................yer a good dude.
Thanks bud so are you. Lol Still cant find it Sam I gave up. I'm certain they dont make it anymore anyway. I checked a few health stores and they tried really hard to find it but couldn't
I person said she remembered but couldn't think of the name but she was just being nice I think. Lol

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah, all that shit is great. Just kidding. Well said.:thumb:

Should I start Tevin Coleman tomorrow or should I keep his ass on the bench? My other RBs are:

James White (starting)
Alex Collins (FUMBLE!)
Derrick Henry (Does he actually play?)
Tarik Cohen
LeSean McCoy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah, all that shit is great. Just kidding. Well said.:thumb:

Should I start Tevin Coleman tomorrow or should I keep his ass on the bench? My other RBs are:

James White (starting)
Alex Collins (FUMBLE!)
Derrick Henry (Does he actually play?)
Tarik Cohen
LeSean McCoy
this shoudlnt be a question, u start coleman with freeman out

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is 3-2 so you guys are just okay in my book.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck the rest of the way.

I was the second highest scorer last week and lost to the first highest scorer. Hate weeks like that.
Yep..we've all been there, I'm sure we all hate it. Sometimes I'd rather just plain get my ass kicked than to go that route

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always love your threads . no go find another speedster

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Foot we all love you Buddy, no matter how many possible trade scenarios you send us :)