• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just want to say LOL @ anyone who makes fun of us for caring about recruiting.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think recruiting matters, think again when we're making a push to get an ameer abdullah, Aaron Green, Jamal Turner, or ESPECIALLY a Tyler Moore.

Without those gets, we are possibly, check that probably 1-2 right now.

So next time you rag on us for being so enthusiastic about a particular recruit, take a look at the talented freshmen we'd be nowhere without right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very enthusiastic about Ameer when I saw his videos a long time ago.............that was one recruit who you could tell right away was going to make a difference in the return game

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think recruiting matters, think again when we're making a push to get an ameer abdullah, Aaron Green, Jamal Turner, or ESPECIALLY a Tyler Moore.

Without those gets, we are possibly, check that probably 1-2 right now.

So next time you rag on us for being so enthusiastic about a particular recruit, take a look at the talented freshmen we'd be nowhere without right now.

I doubt you're talking to me because I think recruiting matters immensely, but I personally don't have the time to worry about which high school kids we do or don't get.....

I've never made any negative comments about those of you who follow it fervently, and if you have the time I applaud your dillegence, and I enjoy reading your opinions on such when I have time.....

Me personally, am not going to get too emotionally invested in kids that may or may not be Huskers and may or may not be studs when the become Huskers.....to each his own.....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you're talking to me because I think recruiting matters immensely, but I personally don't have the time to worry about which high school kids we do or don't get.....

I've never made any negative comments about those of you who follow it fervently, and if you have the time I applaud your dillegence, and I enjoy reading your opinions on such when I have time.....

Me personally, am not going to get too emotionally invested in kids that may or may not be Huskers and may or may not be studs when the become Huskers.....to each his own.....

No def not you. Mainly HH LOL. He thinks we're a buncha nerds.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which we are... BUT STILL. Respect the nerdyness.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No def not you. Mainly HH LOL. He thinks we're a buncha nerds.

HH is going through mid nerd crisis.....He doesn't want to admit he likes talking to his fellow e-nerds, so is going overboard in trying to be actually social with real people en sech.....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every one potential recruit who actually contribuits to the program to any extent, there is fifty who dont...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, caring about recruiting as much as you freaks do is dumb. Just the fact that you think you matter in the recruiting process says it all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pay attention to those who've already given verbal commits or those who have NU 'high' on their lists. Those who have NU 'medium' on their lists along with 10 other teams I don't pay much attention too.

I can tell you (without a shadow of a doubt) that 90% of those recruits eventually become Huskers so I obviously do matter in the recruiting process.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All bullshit aside, Nebraska has recruit speed, and talent. It's showing on the field. It was great to see the young guns out there contributing to the cause.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, caring about recruiting as much as you freaks do is dumb. Just the fact that you think you matter in the recruiting process says it all.

Where is that coming from? I want to see that post.

Yeah who the hell said we thought we made a difference? I know I'm not one of those jock sniffers who's facebooking and tweeting recruits.

Talking about recruits is no different than talking about needing a touchdown or a win. It benefits the football team. You need players to win football games ya know.

I know I was on pins and needles when Ameer Abdullah was considering Nebraska, and look how that turned out? Seems I was justified in having an interest there.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think us folks who follow recruiting need to defend ourselves to jedburks, recruiting is a big part of college football, and part of the reason coaches get paid 3 million dollars a year.

/thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah who the hell said we thought we made a difference? I know I'm not one of those jock sniffers who's facebooking and tweeting recruits.

Talking about recruits is no different than talking about needing a touchdown or a win. It benefits the football team. You need players to win football games ya know.

I know I was on pins and needles when Ameer Abdullah was considering Nebraska, and look how that turned out? Seems I was justified in having an interest there.

You've got a few options

1. Threaten to ban him
2. Suggest he not post here anymore
3. Delete his post
4. Bury the thread

:mod:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2