• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just have to get some opinions...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Trolls don't usually last too long on here. They burn out pretty quickly. Rock Strongo has lasted longer than most. With Kwit that wouldn't surprise me if he did get ran out of town. Even as fellow Bronco fans there was some shame that he claimed to be a Bronco fan. Same with BTF or whatever his name was. Even if we don't win a Super Bowl with Manning the nice thing was it was a great excuse to trade Tebow. The fact that Elway got something in a trade for Tebow was crazy. I didn't mind Tebow the person one bit but his fan base is about as crazy as it gets. They took over Bronco boards and if you think this whole Deflategate thing is crazy you should have been on some of the Bronco boards when Tebow was part of our 2011 team and we were winning games. You would have thought the guy was God Himself with the way those fans worshiped him.

I was on the ESPN board and dealing with the Tebow Mania. Remember the chick, American Champion Redemption? She went from the Denver board to the Jets board to the Patriots board. Last seen as a Jay Cutler stalker, I can't wait to see her show up on the Eagles board!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the ESPN board and dealing with the Tebow Mania. Remember the chick, American Champion Redemption? She went from the Denver board to the Jets board to the Patriots board. Last seen as a Jay Cutler stalker, I can't wait to see her show up on the Eagles board!

We also had a guy named AmericanTebowFan or something like that. I liked Tebow when he was the Broncos QB. But I am a Broncos fan first and foremost and no player is bigger than the team itself.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also had a guy named AmericanTebowFan or something like that. I liked Tebow when he was the Broncos QB. But I am a Broncos fan first and foremost and no player is bigger than the team itself.
I'm willing to bet they are the same person ;-)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AmericanTebowFan and American
I'm willing to bet they are the same person ;-)

They are both the same obsessed chick. Right now she is having to choose between Tebow and her new love - Cutler

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AmericanBroncoFan is outspoken and I often disagree with his views, but he truly is a Broncos fan. He went from loving Shanahan to hating him, which I somewhat understand, though I am thankful for his two great seasons in Denver and several other good ones. ABF used to post under the name JCforPrez, then AmericanTebowFan. His new love for Cutler is misguided, in my opinion, though I have to admit that I was once very much a Cutler fan. Guy certainly has talent, but his football IQ and attitude clearly hurt his team. Got to see him play live against Ole Miss his senior season and I left the game hoping we would draft him. Guess I have also had my share of misguided views.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AmericanBroncoFan is outspoken and I often disagree with his views, but he truly is a Broncos fan. He went from loving Shanahan to hating him, which I somewhat understand, though I am thankful for his two great seasons in Denver and several other good ones. ABF used to post under the name JCforPrez, then AmericanTebowFan. His new love for Cutler is misguided, in my opinion, though I have to admit that I was once very much a Cutler fan. Guy certainly has talent, but his football IQ and attitude clearly hurt his team. Got to see him play live against Ole Miss his senior season and I left the game hoping we would draft him. Guess I have also had my share of misguided views.
I have never seen AmericanBroncoFan. AmericanTebowFan is a chick. If ABF was on Hoop, he would not be able to change name. I think these are different posters but how would I know.....

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen AmericanBroncoFan. AmericanTebowFan is a chick. If ABF was on Hoop, he would not be able to change name. I think these are different posters but how would I know.....

Exactly.