• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i hope they get rid of jackson

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking crying about money again. he's a one trick pony and got shutdown last sunday. keep maclin, cooper and sign/trade/draft a big, speedy receiver.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining again? After a huge loss? I hope he shuts his mouth. I don't want him to get a raise, but I do definitely want him to remain apart of this team. Him, Riley, and a big WR from the draft would make a perfect trio. That is, if he stops being a baby.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I wouldn't call him a one trick pony. He may not be a real tall guy, but he can go up and usually win jump balls (like he did Saturday night on that 40 yard bomb from Foles- granted, against a weak corner back) and he can out-run just about anyone in the league. He set career highs this year in TD, receptions, yards, and yards/game-and that was with getting used to a new quarterback. He may be a baby, but there's no denying his talent.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting $10M next year -- seriously, he thinks he's worth more than that?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speed. that's why i call him a one trick pony. if he's jammed, pushed, covered aggressively.. there isn't much he can do. he doesn't have the size or muscle.

i don't know why the thing with money came up, but even if he was asked about it, you don't do that shit. you just lost in the playoffs. you say "that's not important right now."

what a douchebag. being that this isn't the first time, fuck him. i would absolutely love to see him disappear to a mediocre team where he can jump and wave his arms all mad 5-10 times a game, then eventually get cut.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he couldnt of decided a worse time to ask for a raise

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is a cry-baby. had enough of his crap-trade him for a line-backer. Sign Maclin cheap for one year,and draft a tall receiver for those leaping catches. I am still mad about the interception return wher Jackson made no effort to chase the guy!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a media move...I could care less about the guy but it was a set up if you read further. He obviously didn't ask for a raise after a loss. Not sure why they just played him like that.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't want more money, he wants more SECURITY! He is getting 10M next season, but ZERO guaranteed. All he wants is some guaranteed money in the next few seasons, I think he'd even be willing to add a few more a years. He feels that he is a good enough receiver in the league that he should have be getting paid next season and isn't expendable, and that working hard all off season won't be his downfall (in case he gets hurt working out in the off season).

I live in the Philly area btw so I'm not making this up, I know whats going on with the team.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't want more money, he wants more SECURITY! He is getting 10M next season, but ZERO guaranteed. All he wants is some guaranteed money in the next few seasons, I think he'd even be willing to add a few more a years. He feels that he is a good enough receiver in the league that he should have be getting paid next season and isn't expendable, and that working hard all off season won't be his downfall (in case he gets hurt working out in the off season).

I live in the Philly area btw so I'm not making this up, I know whats going on with the team.

Ummmm... OK... I'm pretty sure everyone posting here lives in the tri-state area. I'm not sure how you are getting any more information than us.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LoL ok Nostradummy.