• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I HATE two point guards..

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Beyond belief. I usually get pissed off and rant about stuff but dont really care. I actually really really hate this....

jose is SOOO bad at defense.....it makes me want to...I cant even come up with a joke i'm soo pissed off....

we lost that game cause of casey trying to massage ego's. two point guards on at the same time has NEVER worked in NBA history...

give jose 20 minutes a game and get some balls and be the coach.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Beyond belief. I usually get pissed off and rant about stuff but dont really care. I actually really really hate this....

jose is SOOO bad at defense.....it makes me want to...I cant even come up with a joke i'm soo pissed off....

we lost that game cause of casey trying to massage ego's. two point guards on at the same time has NEVER worked in NBA history...

give jose 20 minutes a game and get some balls and be the coach.

I completely agree. As bad as Baldy is on defence though, I'm really surprised by how good Lowry is on defence. It's actually refreshing to watch. Having said that, a big part of why we lost last night's game was our free throw shooting. Lowry and Tag missed HUGE free throws down the stretch. It was equally as excruciating to watch.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'm even more pissed about ed davis' minutes despite pops mensah bosnu production