• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess they don't hate us that much

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales are for the year, not last week. It will be interesting to see where he ranks next year. He is obviously one of, if not the best, cb in the game. Will his outburst make more people get the "villain" jersey as opposed to a good guy like RW..

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales are for the year, not last week. It will be interesting to see where he ranks next year. He is obviously one of, if not the best, cb in the game. Will his outburst make more people get the "villain" jersey as opposed to a good guy like RW..

Yea it'll be interesting. It's amazing the spike in numbers recently whether it's people jumping on the wagon, the Sherman interview or whatever the case may be.

I only own a Lynch and Chancellor jersey. I'm not sure about a Sherman jersey given the kind of money he's going to be demanding soon. I'm not certain Seattle will be able to afford him after next season, but we'll see.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Puhleze with villain term. If making INTs and calling out players who trashed talked before games gives you that brand....I think people need to look up the word in the dictionary.

Also goes to show the culture of football were QBs are always put up on pedestals to be worshipped (especially in the rules designed pass happy NFL), while most defensive players are painted as the bad guys.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puhleze with villain term. If making INTs and calling out players who trashed talked before games gives you that brand....I think people need to look up the word in the dictionary.

Also goes to show the culture of football were QBs are always put up on pedestals to be worshipped (especially in the rules designed pass happy NFL), while most defensive players are painted as the bad guys.

brett favre running around the field without a helmet after the Superbowl equals childlike good, Sherman providing game ending int to get team to the Superbowl equal thug.:wtf2:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had rapists, murderers, dog fighters/killers, drunk drivers, and Aaron Hernandez in this league and people have the audacity to call Sherman a villain?! SMFH

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman really should get DPOY. He single handed one more than a few games for us, had been lights out in the playoffs, locked us in for the SBOWL, has two seasons in a row of 8 INTs, brings media market to Seattle's attention, is leading defensive players for jersey sales, already has 20 INTs in his career.

Maybe I'm just tired of defensive lineman... excuse me, defensive ends and quarterbacks always winning the damn thing. Yah I know Peterson got it last year, but jeez.

We're really going to give it to Watt? I get he's a monster but he's on a freaking 2-14 team. He certainly didn't do much to help them WIN games. Sherman literally won the Houston game for us, won the San Fran game for us, and a couple others I think.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman really should get DPOY. He single handed one more than a few games for us, had been lights out in the playoffs, locked us in for the SBOWL, has two seasons in a row of 8 INTs, brings media market to Seattle's attention, is leading defensive players for jersey sales, already has 20 INTs in his career.

Maybe I'm just tired of defensive lineman... excuse me, defensive ends and quarterbacks always winning the damn thing. Yah I know Peterson got it last year, but jeez.

We're really going to give it to Watt? I get he's a monster but he's on a freaking 2-14 team. He certainly didn't do much to help them WIN games. Sherman literally won the Houston game for us, won the San Fran game for us, and a couple others I think.

So was Cortez Kennedy when he won it so it's possible.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its possible, but I dont think its deserved. Shark's right. Watt didnt do much to win games for Houston while Sherman has at least 2 plays, 1 very recently that almost single handedly won games for us.

Sherman deserves the DPOY award this year

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPOY i believe is a two horse race. Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman. All others need not apply.