• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hu's House Party 8-21-13

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're losing me, Sake. If you have something to say, just say it. I'm too busy reading/remembering all these juicy PMs to have to try to figure you out right now.

I already said it. You're a liar. Then everyone laughed at you again.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg: Now you're calling me a liar too? Say it ain't so! Am I sociopathic, shameless, pathological, habitual, or what? I can't remember all the catchphrases you, Uno, Snoogins, VP and Pete used.

And you use a dude in Illinois posing as a South American woman to boost your credibility? :pound:

If we had to pay for this entertainment we wouldn't be able to afford it.:laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're the liar. I just refreshed the thread and read two more pages of Zig running and hiding from Uno who is daring him to be a man.

I'll say it again.

Uno > The rest of you punkasses over there.

tumblr_loxylqF39q1qinlpn.gif

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: Now you're calling me a liar too? Say it ain't so! Am I sociopathic, shameless, pathological, habitual, or what? I can't remember all the catchphrases you, Uno, Snoogins, VP and Pete used.

And you use a dude in Illinois posing as a South American woman to boost your credibility? :pound:

If we had to pay for this entertainment we wouldn't be able to afford it.:laugh3:

:laugh3:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i smoked

hammer, there are a few of us you really dont want to fuck with. sake is one. i mean that. just swallow your pride.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i smoked

hammer, there are a few of us you really dont want to fuck with. sake is one. i mean that. just swallow your pride.

You feel better now? You ready to apologize?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zig is now up to about 30 "I don't care what you think"s

He cares.

Hey rock, so since you obviously don't care and don't have anything to hide, do you give me permission to post any/all PMs you've sent me since you came here?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zig is now up to about 30 "I don't care what you think"s

He cares.

Hey rock, so since you obviously don't care and don't have anything to hide, do you give me permission to post any/all PMs you've sent me since you came here?

Dude, Rock is gone, really, I swear it, he left, not coming back, done here, he's out, former poster, moved on, vacated, not around any more.
Oh wait, I hear a knock on the door... :rolleyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock is PM'ing about me? Why not just PM me directly or ask here. Is this because I said you date whores?

Yeah I'm pissed off today. Meds are fucking me up and first day back at work in a while to find a bunch of pricks have decided to change the project we have been working on for the worse...and now I have to get everyone back to where we were before I left.

Still not seeing why that needs a PM. I'm a douchebag, I can say that out in the open :suds:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the liar. I just refreshed the thread and read two more pages of Zig running and hiding from Uno who is daring him to be a man.

I'll say it again.

thats not saying much Hammer...because Uno > getting your eyes poked out, but not much else

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll say it again.

There still is only one "punkass" among both sites that has actually ever banned Uno because he got soooooo mad at what Uno said.

LOL Grats you're a bigger fucking joke than Rock and thats saying alot.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stoop to his level. No one thinks very highly of you anyways and I think even less of you than I did before. The only reason I know for certain you can get lower is because your drug addict pal Misko is already there.

dont mock me round eye

if your going to try to fuck with me your going to have to do better than an 8th grader ok

oh and btw since you dont suck my dick or sign my pay check you mean nothing to me and I really dont care what you think of me and before you say it back yea it goes both ways duh dumb ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey hu sake didnt offend me so dont go getting excited and pounding your chest ok

LOL why you lurkin baby?

Come in and chat with us over at Zigs.

I got some Meth for you!!!!!!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There still is only one "punkass" among both sites that has actually ever banned Uno because he got soooooo mad at what Uno said.

LOL Grats you're a bigger fucking joke than Rock and thats saying alot.

I think a couple of us banned him at different times, actually.