• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hu's House Party 8-21-13

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a couple of us banned him at different times, actually.

Nope, "Hammer" is the collective for all the hatred and bitterness. They lack the common sense to even acknowledge that other mods were involved; some of who wanted to ban the whole fucking mess of them but didn't because I held them back.

Just go along with them. It's easier. And I hope Uno never stops what he's doing because he's right; bunch of fucking hypocrites went apeshit when I banned him but now Zig is over there with the "contribute more or even though I don't want to, I'm going to ban your ass for less than what you ever did at SportsHoopla." An absolute fucking JOKE. Uno has been over there from the start but Rock shows up, gets the pounding he deserves and all the sudden Uno is going to get banned. Just wow. And they badmouth SportsHoopla. :pound:

I got a sincere PM tonight asking for an end to the madness and I think the time has come. Honestly, it'd be selfish for me to allow this shit to keep on. It's so damn entertaining to watch these characters but my time is best spent elsewhere and frankly, the stench of these creeps hanging around sickens me at the end of the day. There is no reasoning with liars and fools and it's unfair to the good guys who want to participate to continue letting these few fools dominate what has been a fun thread since Down stopped posting.

I apologize. It won't continue. I'm embarrassed that I almost stooped to the level of posting PMs. It won't happen again.

I also think it'd be a good idea to nominate some mods who want to moderate this thread. We've already gotten a couple of volunteers and maybe if anyone is interested we can have some nominations and maybe a vote.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
third_member_embellishment_02.jpg

Gets a little bigger every time the Braves win, right? :D

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, "Hammer" is the collective for all the hatred and bitterness. They lack the common sense to even acknowledge that other mods were involved; some of who wanted to ban the whole fucking mess of them but didn't because I held them back.

Just go along with them. It's easier. And I hope Uno never stops what he's doing because he's right; bunch of fucking hypocrites went apeshit when I banned him but now Zig is over there with the "contribute more or even though I don't want to, I'm going to ban your ass for less than what you ever did at SportsHoopla." An absolute fucking JOKE. Uno has been over there from the start but Rock shows up, gets the pounding he deserves and all the sudden Uno is going to get banned. Just wow. And they badmouth SportsHoopla. :pound:

I got a sincere PM tonight asking for an end to the madness and I think the time has come. Honestly, it'd be selfish for me to allow this shit to keep on. It's so damn entertaining to watch these characters but my time is best spent elsewhere and frankly, the stench of these creeps hanging around sickens me at the end of the day. There is no reasoning with liars and fools and it's unfair to the good guys who want to participate to continue letting these few fools dominate what has been a fun thread since Down stopped posting.

I apologize. It won't keep continue. I'm embarrassed that I almost stooped to the level of posting PMs. It won't happen again.

I also think it'd be a good idea to nominate some mods who want to moderate this thread. We've already gotten a couple of volunteers and maybe if anyone is interested we can have some nominations and maybe a vote.

Party on Wayne...

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize. It won't continue. I'm embarrassed that I almost stooped to the level of posting PMs. It won't happen again.

I think I'd be a terrible mod.

Not only do I post on every site involved, but nothing offends me, and thus, it would be impossible for me to enforce any rules. I also genuinely like (and get along with) basically everyone on all of the forums, as you're all very entertaining. Especially the arguments! Some are :10: and some are :lame: but they're always funny.
And that's what brings me back.

But in the meantime,

I'll just have me a few beers and cruise along...

:suds:

Beef

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its about time you made me a Mod. I will straighten this shit out pronto.