• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hunter Pence is SUPERSPEED

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Morse had a funny story about Hunter Pence the rabbit whose heartbeat must be a thousand miles per hour. Morse talked of how Pence says he has what he calls SUPERSPEED. Well Pence's SUPERSPEED came in handy yesterday as he led off the 10th inning and turned a single for most into a SUPERSPEED double.

Pence lit up the dugout with that double as Belt followed with the game winning 2 run HR. You gotta have guys like Pence on your team who are a little quirky and have a passion for the game that is hard to match. I was a energy guy growing up and I relate to Pence the most out of all the Giants players. The spirit he shows can lift other players to kick it up another notch.

With Pagan out injured the lead off spot for now belongs to SUPERSPEED and he might just turn this ship around pointed for October. Pence says he wants to change his name to Hunter Andrew Superspeed. That's cool with me and when he is rounding those bases heading for third on a hustle triple it will be fun to see him scream at the top of his lungs as he pulls into third...I AM SUPERSPEED !

Go SUPERSPEED GO !:bolt:

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

Last edited by a moderator: