• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hugh Douglass fired from ESPN

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he Mike Smith and Jemele Hill had a good dynamic going on Numbers Never Lie.
Guess I was wrong. Unless it is just a situation of Hugh not being able to deal with alcohol well.

Hugh Douglas Let Go by ESPN Following Altercation with Michael Smith | Bleacher Report

Huh, go figure, ESPN/TMZ had to fire one of their own cause he used the "N" word. But they dont have it as the top story every day on Sportscenter, like they did with Riley, ( I'm not defending Cooper) just saying when it happens in their own home they keep it on the hush hush...

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douglas got fired and Cooper kept his job. Espn kept it hush hush but they didn't ignore the problem. News and sports networks don't usually highlight their own unless its major serious.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douglas got fired and Cooper kept his job. Espn kept it hush hush but they didn't ignore the problem. News and sports networks don't usually highlight their own unless its major serious.

There is a big difference between the 2 situations and why Hugh got fired and Riley didn't........ Hugh said it to a co-host, Riley didn't. Smith probably had just as much to do with Hugh getting fired, if not the reason, as saying what he said. You can bet that if Riley said what he said to a teammate, he wouldn't be here.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between the 2 situations and why Hugh got fired and Riley didn't........ Hugh said it to a co-host, Riley didn't. Smith probably had just as much to do with Hugh getting fired, if not the reason, as saying what he said. You can bet that if Riley said what he said to a teammate, he wouldn't be here.

I agree. I was saying that to my wife last nite. What makes Hugh's story almost worst, not only did use the N word to a co worker to his face and threaten to fight him, but also he did it at a Black National Journalist Convention. WhatdaWhat???

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I was saying that to my wife last nite. What makes Hugh's story almost worst, not only did use the N word to a co worker to his face and threaten to fight him, but also he did it at a Black National Journalist Convention. WhatdaWhat???

Yeah, I was listening to WIP today and John Smallwood was on it and he was saying that Hugh calling Smith a House N is a lot worse than Riley just saying N. He said putting the House in front of it just makes it so much worse.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a brother calling another brother a house N, is just as bad if not worst than if a white guy would have said it.