• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howe about a Detroit @ Philadelphia GNT?

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Flyers fans. Man that Flyers team really eats up turnovers and attacks quickly. Kind of scary. Giroux is a beast. Bryz played well. Go fuck yourselves.

/what's with the goal song? What happened to Bro Hymn or whatever? The new song sounds like it should have a creepy pedo dancing in the background.

tumblr_lqvmspUtbO1qiiu0p.gif

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@georgemalik
If Wings fans missed it, there's good news about the Kronwall-Voracek hit: Voracek took stitches but is OK

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Flyers fans. Man that Flyers team really eats up turnovers and attacks quickly. Kind of scary. Giroux is a beast. Bryz played well. Go fuck yourselves.

/what's with the goal song? What happened to Bro Hymn or whatever? The new song sounds like it should have a creepy pedo dancing in the background.

Ha ha I love the six flags dude, he's a dancin MoFo. I didn't know they played a goal song in Philly? Guess I need to quit listening to music during broadcasts..:music:

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least none of the wings got injured tonight (That we know of)
that's a victory in itself

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Brp Hymm sucks, plus several other teams use it and we were not the first.

The new song is the song played at Philadelphia Union Games

DOOP!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brp Hymm sucks, plus several other teams use it and we were not the first.

The new song is the song played at Philadelphia Union Games

DOOP!

Bro Hymn does NOT suck. Doop kinda does.

Not saying we should have stuck with Pennywise, but let's put it this way: if I were assigning goal songs not to teams but to players, Jodi Shelley is the one that would get Doop.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TSNBobMcKenzie
No suppl disc for Kronwall on Voracek. PPOC was head but deemed full body on body hit. Not a hit NHL believes should be out of the game.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TSNBobMcKenzie
No suppl disc for Kronwall on Voracek. PPOC was head but deemed full body on body hit. Not a hit NHL believes should be out of the game.

I don't have a problem with that decision, but it's such a gray area and I think the fact that Voracek seems to be ok was why there was no supplementary discipline (which I don't agree with - I think you make your decision based on the play and then add additional games if the player gets injured as a result of the play).

You could bring up numerous examples this season that look very similar to the Kronwall hit on Voracek and some guys get suspended, some guys don't. The system will never be perfect.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say what you will, but i thought blur was a good goal song.. thought it brought good excitement..

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doop is the shit. People hate Chelsea Dagger because it is annoying. Doop has annoying potential.