• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How you know that Minnesota is irrelevant.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all. They are sinners bound for hell, but I don't hate them. And this is America, freedom and equal rights for all, even homosexuals.

just so I’m clear on your stance...

you’re saying God fucked up and made mistakes that he doesn’t love equally?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks God hates em so he hates them. He spews hate speech all the time on the HOOP. I've had about enough of it, to be honest.

Dude, your smack is weak and you are the homophobe on the hoop, everyone knows it. Yahweh loves EVERYONE, even the homosexuals. And so I try to love everyone, EVEN YOU Handi, as hard as you make it, I mean, dude, your smack is so BORING, lame, unimaginative. You go out of your way to try to be mean, when funny would work SO much better. I figure it's because you are a pathetic loser and just angry at the whole world and so you want to burn it down and you try to bring everyone else down to your level, which is truly sad man. How pathetic your life must be?

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't fuck it up. And he's not too good for us, he is perfect for us and we are perfect for him, it's a match made in heaven.

Have you seen the new Athletes Village/Practice Facility?
I have. It's nice. It's a smaller version of what every other big 10 school has had for years......neat

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so I’m clear on your stance...

you’re saying God fucked up and made mistakes that he doesn’t love equally?

I never said that. Don't believe a word Handi ever says. I mean, really??? Consider the source dude.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn. Corn and pigs. Corn, pigs and wrasslin!!!
Have you been to Iowa City? The campus and athletic facilities are 10x nicer that MN. And again, you're the farmer, not sure why you are trying to knock it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have. It's nice. It's a smaller version of what every other big 10 school has had for years......neat

Well, outside of OSU/Mich/PSU, the rest of the B1G sucks and all UMn needs to compete with them is "nice". Throw in a coach like Fleck and the rest of you suckers ain't got a chance, and PSU and Michigan will be jealous as well, soon enough. But you still got your wrasslin, so don't lose all hope dude.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. Don't believe a word Handi ever says. I mean, really??? Consider the source dude.

then why would homosexuals go to hell?

what if they confess?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been to Iowa City? The campus and athletic facilities are 10x nicer that MN. And again, you're the farmer, not sure why you are trying to knock it.

TEN TIMES nicer? STFU man. Maybe all you have in Iowa to care about is football, so you might have spent more on your place, and it might be bigger, but recruits still have to want to live in EYE-OH-AH, lol. So you mfs need all the damned help you can get.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEN TIMES nicer? STFU man. Maybe all you have in Iowa to care about is football, so you might have spent more on your place, and it might be bigger, but recruits still have to want to live in EYE-OH-AH, lol. So you mfs need all the damned help you can get.
You are the farmer that lives in Hickville.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what if they confess?

I never said they would. Dude, this is not the politics forum. I'm personally ok with the occasional reference to non-sports stuff, but you seem to be trying to get into an actual discussion? Not here is my suggestion.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of Minnesota is not located out here in greater Minnesota. Didn't you know that? lol
I know that you are surrounded by cornfields and pig shit.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are sinners bound for hell,

I never said they would.

the above isn’t politics.
I have one post on the political forum, ever. cant stand that place.

you made a bullshit statement in this post. I responded to your statement.

If you believe that bullshit, at least don’t be a fucking pussy and stand behind your statement.

You are correct, this is not the place for this conversation.
I’ll leave you, and your views alone.
You’re welcome to have those views, but at least stand behind them.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has to back up their success from last year with consistent years of winning. Otherwise they're just a one shot number.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you are surrounded by cornfields and pig shit.

"pig shit"??? Do you dumbfucks down in Eye-Oh-Ah still use pig shit to fertilize your fields? lol

Up here in Minnesota we have discovered something called modern technology? lol You all should look into that.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"pig shit"??? Do you dumbfucks down in Eye-Oh-Ah still use pig shit to fertilize your fields? lol

Up here in Minnesota we have discovered something called modern technology? lol You all should look into that.
I live in the Twin Cities, you live in the sticks.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the above isn’t politics.
I have one post on the political forum, ever. cant stand that place.

you made a bullshit statement in this post. I responded to your statement.

If you believe that bullshit, at least don’t be a fucking pussy and stand behind your statement.

You are correct, this is not the place for this conversation.
I’ll leave you, and your views alone.
You’re welcome to have those views, but at least stand behind them.

Dude, nothing bullsh1t about what I said. And maybe if you ever came to the Politics Forum you'd know that I stand the fuck up for everything I've ever said, 100%, all the time, constantly, every time I show up there I'm constantly standing up for my beliefs, so STFU if I don't feel the need to do it here in the SPORTS forum. I would if I felt everyone wanted me to, but unlike you maybe, I know that the vast majority here do not want me to, so I TRY to avoid going down that road. If it wasn't for assfucks like Handi, being all homophobic and hateful all the time, I'd probably be able to go without ever bringing it up here.

Unrepentant sinners get cast into the Lake of Fire. Sucks for them, will suck for you as you are 100% an unrepentant sinner, that I can guarantee, and it will suck for me as well as I'm in the same boat as you bro, for now. Question is will you ever repent? Will I? Only difference between you, me, and the homos out there in the world, is do you know that you are a sinner in need of repentance? I do know and acknowledge as much. I hope you are NOT different than me. I hope the same for all the homosexuals and SINFUL heterosexuals out there as well.

Didn't mean no offense to any one particular group as I believe 100% of the world are sinners bound for the Lake of Fire and needing to repent, but I find it interesting that only certain groups seem to take offense to any little bit of criticism directed in their direction. But whatever.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Twin Cities, you live in the sticks.

Yeah, so? I've lived in the Twin Cities before, and in Seattle, and in Frankfurt Germany. I loved living in the big city when I was in my 20s. Then I grew up. I like living out in greater Minnesota, on the lake. I like the peace and quiet. And for now it's close to both where I work, to the family beach house and to where both of my daughters live. And it's one of the best spots in the entire country for the business I want to get started up soon.

And lol, it's funny that you live in the Twin Cities, go figure? lol Iowa is SO awesome and UMn sucks so bad, yet you couldn't resist moving there, lol.