• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will Romo respond in the last year of his current contract

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like everyone is talking about Sandoval in his last year of this contract but what about Sergio Romo and his upcoming push for a new contract. Romo is going to feel some heat from Hembree this year who is ready to compete in camp. I heard a interview with Romo on CSN and he is saying all the right things. He wants to put all that bad press from last year when he did'nt feel the press was talking to him after wins but would press him after losses or tough outings.

In 2014 the press will be following his year and he needs to stand up and except the bad with the good and show everyone he can back up last years performance with another good performance this year. More concentration in the dugout and less photo bombing . He can show everyone he is maturing and ready to put his stamp on the job of closer and get that new contract.

Watching Romo and Hembree compete in camp is one of the competitions I am going to be looking at closely and having Hembree there to push Romo will be a good thing going into this season.