• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Seattle Riots

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know other cities were waiting to see if any would happen,,,,nope sorry Seattle just does not do that,aside from WTO etc stuff.

Heh those are pretty good.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Sorry but fanbases that riot, what a bunch of idiots. Grow up, you're adults. Take the win with some class.

I moved to Chicago mid-season. What was my SBOWL celebration? Closing my eyes for 15 seconds, no smiles, with a clenched fist raised halfway up in the air. Followed by watching the next 3 hours of post game.

That's how you take it with class. Not running outside breaking stuff like a bunch of f'ing douches.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Sorry but fanbases that riot, what a bunch of idiots. Grow up, you're adults. Take the win with some class.

I moved to Chicago mid-season. What was my SBOWL celebration? Closing my eyes for 15 seconds, no smiles, with a clenched fist raised halfway up in the air. Followed by watching the next 3 hours of post game.

That's how you take it with class. Not running outside breaking stuff like a bunch of f'ing douches.

You kind of missed the point didn't you?

There was no riot. :L

One or two people got out of hand a bit but most everyone went out, danced in the streets then went home. Hardly a "bunch of f'ing douches." It's called a celebration, not everyone is content to sit home and watch TV at a time like that even if that's how you "take it with class."

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite was waiting for the signal to cross at the crosswalk before celebrating while crossing the street in both directions.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kind of missed the point didn't you?

There was no riot. :L

One or two people got out of hand a bit but most everyone went out, danced in the streets then went home. Hardly a "bunch of f'ing douches." It's called a celebration, not everyone is content to sit home and watch TV at a time like that even if that's how you "take it with class."

I think he was referring to other fan bases that riot.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the closest we got to a riot was college kids setting (what I'm assuming is their own) furniture on fire and somebody doing $25,000 worth of damage downtown (the person or persons responsible should have to work that money off if the police find out who did it). Considering what other fanbases have done under the guise of celebrating a championship, "only" $25,000 in damages is pretty light. It would have been better if nobody had intentionally caused any damage, but there's always gonna be at least a handful of people who will use any excuse to cause trouble. It could have been a lot worse.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know other cities were waiting to see if any would happen,,,,nope sorry Seattle just does not do that,aside from WTO etc stuff.

Heh those are pretty good.

And the majority of the damage inflicted during WTO was from non-Seattlites. Much of it was by anarchist groups based out of Oregon and North Cali.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the majority of the damage inflicted during WTO was from non-Seattlites. Much of it was by anarchist groups based out of Oregon and North Cali.

Yeah i know but there was some Seattleite's the group you are referring to was Black Flag i believe,oddly i was there :laugh3: i saw the sea turtles get smashed by the cops overreacting after those anarchist's started pelting them then everything went insane.

As to this parade i will go it is the first SB for us not just for Seattle but the whole PNW,many Hawk fans in Oregon,Idaho,Alaska,British Columbia.