• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How is it that....

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single make and model of car or trucks that I've had Is designed so the driver's side Windshield wiper always goes bad at is that the spot where I want to see clearly first..... Passenger side and the upper and lower parts of the windshield are always nice and dry and clean but there's always that streak right where my eyesight is.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single make and model of car or trucks that I've had Is designed so the driver's side Windshield wiper always goes bad at is that the spot where I want to see clearly first..... Passenger side and the upper and lower parts of the windshield are always nice and dry and clean but there's always that streak right where my eyesight is.
That sucks.

I will not skimp when it comes to a clean windshield.

I use Bosch Icon Blades and they last pretty well.
I tried Rain X blades a number of years ago and was un impressed so I went back to Bosch Icons.

That said, I saw a test in which the Rain X blades scored first place. I may give them another try.

I also use Rain X window treatment.
I clean my windshield, twice. I treat my windshield, twice. let it set while I go fill a plastic travel mug with water and microwave it hot for a couple minutes. Then I wipe off the Rain X with paper towels soaked in HOT water. Then I dry it wit a microfiber towel.

Works great.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks.

I will not skimp when it comes to a clean windshield.

I use Bosch Icon Blades and they last pretty well.
I tried Rain X blades a number of years ago and was un impressed so I went back to Bosch Icons.

That said, I saw a test in which the Rain X blades scored first place. I may give them another try.

I also use Rain X window treatment.
I clean my windshield, twice. I treat my windshield, twice. let it set while I go fill a plastic travel mug with water and microwave it hot for a couple minutes. Then I wipe off the Rain X with paper towels soaked in HOT water. Then I dry it wit a microfiber towel.

Works great.

Rainx is cool. Makes water look like mercury.

Good for boats too as most boats have shit wipers.