• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did Zeke look todayy

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to NFL rules I couldn't watch the game today....how stupid. Did he show that special spark today? Other than that 21 try gain it seems he was pretty avg.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to NFL rules I couldn't watch the game today....how stupid. Did he show that special spark today? Other than that 21 try gain it seems he was pretty avg.

Fumbled twice, Cowboys recovered the second one but he was benched afterwards

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed to me had a little more room to run this week than last........Not sure if the holes were not there last weekend or if Zeke was hesitating to find a hole o what.But he did look better this week.
Had a little fumblitis going,lost two balls which Garret ended up taking him out of the game for it.
In which Alfred morris scored a td in place later in the game.

I`m sure hes gonna get better with time.................wish the Bears had him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is getting some education right now. I think he will be better in the 2nd half of the season. He missed so much time with the hamstring and I think it shows.

I have to admit I was expecting much more out of him these 1st two games.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hopefully he can turn it up a gear. I'm hoping NFL replay will re-air the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had some nice runs today. John Lynch even said he reminded him of LT. Lofty praise I know. The take away will be his fumbles. One of them Norman pulled a Charles Tillman and hammered it out. The second- I'm not sure what happened. He still looks impatient on certain runs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fumbled twice, Cowboys recovered the second one but he was benched afterwards
Luckily the Cowboys drafted Prescott. Elliott looks bad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL won't allow you to go to a bar to watch the game:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the fumbles He looked OK. Showed more patience. holes still weren't there though. He is a rookie. I don't care if we was the #4 pick. He is still a rookie. Don't expect an All Pro year season in year #1

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the fumbles He looked OK. Showed more patience. holes still weren't there though. He is a rookie. I don't care if we was the #4 pick. He is still a rookie. Don't expect an All Pro year season in year #1

It is surprising to me though that he has been our second best rookie on offense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is surprising to me though that he has been our second best rookie on offense.
Really? Even after how Dak looked in the preseason games and with Elliott being hurt at the end? I'm excited for Zeke's future, but I'm surprised Morris hasn't had a few more carries. He'll get his. Just give him some time. Still waiting to see that speed. So far doesn't look so fast

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really must be different now. Rookie QBs and NFL starting defenses usually don't mix well for the QB. Quincy looked really good his rookie yr too in preseason. Then opening game he looked awful. I get that some rookies - Luck, Jamis, Mariotta, etc have had success. I just thought it would be the other way around. We would be leaning on Zeke and the Oline to help Dak out. I think that may be the case in a way , but damn this doesn't look like a rookie. I think he had one bad play today. Throwing that end zone pass to Dez looked off too but he had Dunbar once and tried to throw it to Williams. I'm sure there were others but that was about as good as a QB can play IMO.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL won't allow you to go to a bar to watch the game:suds:
Lol, my daughter had a gymnastics tournament.....trust me I wanted to fake sick. She would never forgive me though. Pure torture.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Seattle game had a bigger effect on Zeke than people think. Coming out of that game, everybody was excited and thought Zeke was ready to run over the entire NFL after that game. But that game just might have been a public service announcement to Zeke that this is what NFL hits will be like. Seattle hit him hard and even though he looked tough after that game, it has made him more cautious. You can't just lower your head on Kam Chancellor and expect to keep on doing it to professional athletes for 16 games. Looking tough is one thing, actually being tough is another. I don't think Zeke wanted that kind of contact in the first two games that he saw against Seattle. You could just tell because he hasn't lowered his head once to try to run over a defender since he did it to Kam. With time he will become more accustomed to taking those kind of hits but right now, he looks like he doesn't wanna take those hits. Also the lack of reps in the preseason has hurt him too.

Of course this is just my opinion but I just haven't seen Zeke run with any kind of the decisiveness and the determination that he did against Seattle in that dress rehearsal. I think he is like hey, if this is what NFL hits are gonna be like, I need to be a little more cautious because this ain't the Big 10.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, my daughter had a gymnastics tournament.....trust me I wanted to fake sick. She would never forgive me though. Pure torture.
What level is she? My daughter called it quits after last year. She was hurt all season and then ended up with some type of compression fracture in her back or something.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really must be different now. Rookie QBs and NFL starting defenses usually don't mix well for the QB. Quincy looked really good his rookie yr too in preseason. Then opening game he looked awful. I get that some rookies - Luck, Jamis, Mariotta, etc have had success. I just thought it would be the other way around. We would be leaning on Zeke and the Oline to help Dak out. I think that may be the case in a way , but damn this doesn't look like a rookie. I think he had one bad play today. Throwing that end zone pass to Dez looked off too but he had Dunbar once and tried to throw it to Williams. I'm sure there were others but that was about as good as a QB can play IMO.

Dak sure has been impressive, but they are still keeping him on a leash. Or possibly Dak is being conservative. That said if Dez comes down with the TD in the opener the Cowboys probably win. If Cole catches the freaking ball in the opener it possibly is a TD. Right now Dak is really taking what defenses are giving him and I like the fact he is not trying to play hero and force things. So much of being an NFL QB is mental and I dont think anyone could have predicted that Dak would be this good. I really dont think this is a fluke either. I said earlier that it is much harder to game plan against a QB that can make plays with his legs. Dak is the future QB of the Cowboys IMO. Good QBs are hard to find and to get one in the 4th round is amazing.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has no elusiveness at all from what i have seen.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What level is she? My daughter called it quits after last year. She was hurt all season and then ended up with some type of compression fracture in her back or something.
Only level 4 she just decided she wants to quit. I don't want her to, but its her choice. She wants to do Brazilian Jujitsu now. Tell you what though Gymnastics can break the bank.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 preseason quarters and two games. Lets watch a little more.
I was happy to see the burst a couple of times yesterday. I think he'll be fine
You either have it or you don't as far as being elusive. He is not that type of runner that jukes people. He likes to power thru people.