• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How can we beat the Saints?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints had a much tougher schedule than the Eagles. They managed to beat tougher teams than the Eagles did. Drew Brees is one of the best QBs in the game. Plus The Saints have a good defense. The eagles have the best running game, and a QB that is on the rise. That being said, Foles must get rid of the ball sooner to avoid sacks. I believe that the Eagles have the best core of receivers (5) in all of football. We must spread the ball around and take advantage. Our d-backs will be challenged by Brees all day. I am thinking a high score game. The Eagles will win by a score of 33-27. However, Kelly will have to coach a smart game,making adjustments on the fly. I believe that the Saints are the best team that we have faced all year. Once again, we must take a lead in the 1st half, that has been the key to the Eagles success. GO EAGLES!:yahoo:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL needs to be more consistent than they were against Dallas. That being said, despite Rob Ryan's high propensity to blitz, I'm not impressed with the Saints pass rush. As long as Nick knows where his hot read is, on each snap, I don't see him having any issues playing against that D.

On defense, and it sounds funny, but we need to make Brees beat us through the air. He's a completely different QB outside of the Superdome, and he's even worse in cold weather. All we need to do is cover their screen game, and I think we can hold them to 14-20 points.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints lost to a few LOUSY teams on the road this year and came close to losing 2 more - finishing 3-5.
We still have no idea how Brees will play in the cold.
The Saints have lost their last 5 road playoff games.
The Eagles MUST slow down the TE Graham - SOMEHOW.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL needs to be more consistent than they were against Dallas. That being said, despite Rob Ryan's high propensity to blitz, I'm not impressed with the Saints pass rush. As long as Nick knows where his hot read is, on each snap, I don't see him having any issues playing against that D.

On defense, and it sounds funny, but we need to make Brees beat us through the air. He's a completely different QB outside of the Superdome, and he's even worse in cold weather. All we need to do is cover their screen game, and I think we can hold them to 14-20 points.

I don't see the Saints scoring 20 points or less. But since they don't have much of a running game, the Eagles will probably have time of possession in their favor. we will need to control the clock with the running game and sustained drives. But,then again,Kelly does not believe in time of possession importance. So much for that idea!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Saints scoring 20 points or less. But since they don't have much of a running game, the Eagles will probably have time of possession in their favor. we will need to control the clock with the running game and sustained drives. But,then again,Kelly does not believe in time of possession importance. So much for that idea!

If it weren't a cold weather game, I'd probably agree with you. That being said, they have scored 20 points or less in 6 of their 8 road games this year -- and they're averaging 18 PPG on the road for the year.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it weren't a cold weather game, I'd probably agree with you. That being said, they have scored 20 points or less in 6 of their 8 road games this year -- and they're averaging 18 PPG on the road for the year.

You are correct about the road games. The Saints do struggle to score when away from home. As far as the cold weather, I wonder if the Saints will be in town early so they can practice in the cold. No matter how many points the Saints score, I still think the Eagles will win if they have the lead in the 1st half. Plus, I will hope that the Eagles force them into at least 2 turnovers. One thing is certain, I will be on the Edge of my seat during the whole game!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch the rams game tape :whistle:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get down early. Don't let the Saints take the crowd out the game in the 1st qt. It's gonna be bitchin cold….so the birds run game is crucial

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a close game here. Foles can come threw with a good game in this cold weather because I was at the game in the snow a few weeks ago and he through crisp passes all things considered. I think Brees will be tough but he may lose a tick in the cold. If Foles and Eagles can win the turnover battle, they can win. Foles is hot so is McCoy. Celek is fantastic. Eagles 27-24.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints had a much tougher schedule than the Eagles. They managed to beat tougher teams than the Eagles did. Drew Brees is one of the best QBs in the game. Plus The Saints have a good defense. The eagles have the best running game, and a QB that is on the rise. That being said, Foles must get rid of the ball sooner to avoid sacks. I believe that the Eagles have the best core of receivers (5) in all of football. We must spread the ball around and take advantage. Our d-backs will be challenged by Brees all day. I am thinking a high score game. The Eagles will win by a score of 33-27. However, Kelly will have to coach a smart game,making adjustments on the fly. I believe that the Saints are the best team that we have faced all year. Once again, we must take a lead in the 1st half, that has been the key to the Eagles success. GO EAGLES!:yahoo:
Cheat, pray and hope N.O. doesn't show up. :lol::laugh3::yahoo: