• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honey Badger

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel very good about drafting him (as a fs), as long as it's wth one of our 3rds or lower.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he isn't LISTED at 5'6" but look at pictures of him on the field next to 5'11" Morris Claiborne.

He is listed at 5'9"...which he is not.

x350.jpg

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He definitely doesn't shy away from contact. How many fumbles did he force?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely use a mid round draft pick on hiim

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't touch him. To many off field issues

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are acting like he murdered someone. He's a freaking sophomore in college and smokes weed. It is dumb, but to say you wouldn't touch him because he is immature etc. is premature IMO. Get this guy away his core group of friends and then see how quickly he matures.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are acting like he murdered someone. He's a freaking sophomore in college and smokes weed. It is dumb, but to say you wouldn't touch him because he is immature etc. is premature IMO. Get this guy away his core group of friends and then see how quickly he matures.

I agree. I'm just not sure what round i would draft him in. At least a 5th rounder, for sure.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I might agree with this if it wasn't for the fact he is entering the draft for getting caught with weed again after being kicked off the team for it.

He was not mature enough nor did he care enough to just lay off it to revive his football career at LSU next year. Why should an NFL team think he will not get caught and suspended for weed if they draft him? The clearly has a problem and value's his problem more than his football career.

Factor in that he is an undersized athlete and I just don't see how he is worth a pick.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's never about weed. It's about the fact that he's stupid enough to not only smoke, but get caught with it (and a bunch of it) AFTER he's already been kicked off LSU.

Just like the drug tests at the combine. It's not about weed or drugs, it's about finding out who's stupid enough to smoke before their interview of a lifetime.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never about weed. It's about the fact that he's stupid enough to not only smoke, but get caught with it (and a bunch of it) AFTER he's already been kicked off LSU.

Just like the drug tests at the combine. It's not about weed or drugs, it's about finding out who's stupid enough to smoke before their interview of a lifetime.

This.

You can say its "only weed" but for this guy its much more. Weed has created a bunch of problems for him and yet he still gets in trouble for it

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly