• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Home Run Slugger Bartolo Colon Visits Town: Dodgers versus Mets

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
050716_bart_hr_fix_med_uglzsy4z.gif

Monday: Scott Kazmir versus Steven Matz

Tuesday: Alex Wood versus Jacob deGrom

Wednesday: Kenta Maeda verus Noah Syndergaard

Thursday: Clayton Kershaw versus Bartolo Colon

All of the games are at 7:10pm

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Kazmir has disappointed all season with his first start being the exception. His location was atrocious last night and the Dodgers were lucky to not have been blown out (thanks in part to Kikes defensive play). If Kazmir stays this course (similar to how he pitched for the Astros last year), I hope he opts out, but obviously unlikely. At least the Dodgers did not sign David Price - makes the Kazmir deal look brilliant.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers are the worst hitting team at home to date. That is good news in that they are nearly .500 and likely to improve at home. That said, the offense will have lulls.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense and the road record will eventually improve, I hope Kazmir does too. He's been a real letdown so far. Still early but man he needs to get his act together.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense and the road record will eventually improve, I hope Kazmir does too. He's been a real letdown so far. Still early but man he needs to get his act together.
A 4 for 46 start at home from Agon will correct itself as well. I hope....

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 4 for 46 start at home from Agon will correct itself as well. I hope....
Justin Turner is heating up and he was all over deGrom in the NLDS so we shall see!!!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be getting ahead self here but if you told me the future outfield was going to be Thompson in LF, Pederson in CF and Puig in RF, I wouldn't mind it.

Dodgers are the worst hitting team at home to date. That is good news in that they are nearly .500 and likely to improve at home. That said, the offense will have lulls.

And despite all that the Dodgers are still in first place. After all that posturing from Dbacks and Giants fans before the season too.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trayce Thompson probably won't continue to hit like this, the pitchers will figure him out. But yeah his contributions are sorely needed. A-Gon is slumping. Kike is slumping. Puig can't catch a break.

For those not familiar with exit velocity, each of those ball was hit hard enough to be a home run.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw is on an absurd K/BB pace: 77/4

He is the first pitcher since 1900 to reach double digit Ks in 5 straight games with issuing no more than one BB.

Greatest of the era is indisputable. Now he's inching towards greatest ever conversations.

Remember batters were jumping on him early in counts and having success? Kershaw adjusted.