• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Home Field Advantage

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me at the way some of these places have such an impact on the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to weather.com at game time tonight the prediction is: "feels like" 0 degrees. Get ready to see T Smith and Leary doing a lot of pushing on their side tonight...I said the other day that play action could be our best weapon and I really think that is going to be the case. I think if we can run the ball well early on we will kill them with PAP. Now stopping them will obviously be our issue...Let's hope Lee's hamstring holds up well in the cold

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to weather.com at game time tonight the prediction is: "feels like" 0 degrees. Get ready to see T Smith and Leary doing a lot of pushing on their side tonight...I said the other day that play action could be our best weapon and I really think that is going to be the case. I think if we can run the ball well early on we will kill them with PAP. Now stopping them will obviously be our issue...Let's hope Lee's hamstring holds up well in the cold

Is this not a horrible game to bring Lee back? Ice cold weather with a heated slip and slide natural turf.

Sounds like a hamstrings worst nightmare.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this not a horrible game to bring Lee back? Ice cold weather with a heated slip and slide natural turf.

Sounds like a hamstrings worst nightmare.

Might be but you gotta play your best players if they can be on the field.