• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy shit

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'd hate it, but they are the only ones scoring so far this year + Brunner

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll start the official death watch on the
main page totally uninspired game awful lack of effort

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lol at harrold on that eng. Attack Kane with the puck you fucking idiot! Instead he plays it like its a 2on1 with a goalie in net

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'd hate it, but they are the only ones scoring so far this year + Brunner

its a panic move by PDB and it tells me that he's too reliant on "vets" and it alienates the other players... thats' how I translate the message... A vintage Camaro is all nice but if it has no engine or blocks for wheels, you're not getting anywhere with it...

now we lost to Montoya... good grief

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again, who else is scoring so far this season? No one besides Elias, Brunner, Jagr, and Litch. We can fault him for ALOT of things but they're the guys scoring.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a panic move by PDB and it tells me that he's too reliant on "vets" and it alienates the other players... thats' how I translate the message... A vintage Camaro is all nice but if it has no engine or blocks for wheels, you're not getting anywhere with it...

now we lost to Montoya... good grief

OK the death watch thread is set up on the main board. I started them for Torts and Laviolette last year

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's no interest or play from these guys... wtf... Kovy was great and apparently he really covered PDB's ass...

Zids & Harold must go!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again, who else is scoring so far this season? No one besides Elias, Brunner, Jagr, and Litch. We can fault him for ALOT of things but they're the guys scoring.

Below are the games/goals:
Damien Brunner, C 5 3
Patrik Elias, C 5 2
Jaromir Jagr, RW 5 2
Michael Ryder, RW 5 2
Dainius Zubrus, RW 5 1
Adam Henrique, C 5 1

I'd like to see Ryder, Zajac, Truth, Brunner(especially) out there much more than what we're being dealt with... Zajac has been awful to his standards IMO but he can still turn it around...

Not saying to discard the Jagr line but preserve those guys so when they go on they're effective and not on fumes when we need them...

besides we need the ones i mention to impact the offense... they can but limited opportunities vs the Jagr line doesn't work.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK the death watch thread is set up on the main board. I started them for Torts and Laviolette last year

A year is too long!

there's no interest or play from these guys... wtf... Kovy was great and apparently he really covered PDB's ass...

Zids & Harold must go!

Again, I dont get the hate for Litch when hes one of the few that actually getting points

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year is too long!

Again, I dont get the hate for Litch when hes one of the few that actually getting points

Zids gives away pts more so to the other team than for us... he's such a terrible defendor at a defensive position! For me thats unacceptable when his offense doesn't even come close to overshadow that defect...

If PDB does get canned I hope Lou has someone serious in mind lol...

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bye, Peter!

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games can't keep my attention, they are that horrible to watch. Go figure the free trial of center ice will be done before I see a Devils win...

Hard to fault PDB entirely, he doesn't have a lot to work with. Oldest team in NHL, and the older players are the ones we expect to score (Some at least). Today's game is too fast for this. Need to get better younger skill players, not old vets way past their prime. Obviously that's not an overnight fix. Never too soon to start talking about FA, but this coming year's class is supposed to be pretty decent.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go figure the free trial of center ice will be done before I see a Devils win...

Ouch... that stings....

Well there is youth but the majority of the minutes and/or crunchtime minutes are going to the oxygen tank users... lol... :(

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch... that stings....

Well there is youth but the majority of the minutes and/or crunchtime minutes are going to the oxygen tank users... lol... :(

Right. Different coach might help. Other than the Stanley cup run, haven't seen PDB do anything special. And it does seem like the team can't hang for 60 mins. Maybe poor conditioning.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zids gives away pts more so to the other team than for us... he's such a terrible defendor at a defensive position! For me thats unacceptable when his offense doesn't even come close to overshadow that defect...

If PDB does get canned I hope Lou has someone serious in mind lol...

If he was giving away as much as you actually think he is, he'd be worse than a +1, he'd be with Larsson and Clowe and Brunner in the -3 to -5 range.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
These games can't keep my attention, they are that horrible to watch. Go figure the free trial of center ice will be done before I see a Devils win...

Hard to fault PDB entirely, he doesn't have a lot to work with. Oldest team in NHL, and the older players are the ones we expect to score (Some at least). Today's game is too fast for this. Need to get better younger skill players, not old vets way past their prime. Obviously that's not an overnight fix. Never too soon to start talking about FA, but this coming year's class is supposed to be pretty decent.

i honestly didn't even know there was a game on until 930

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If he was giving away as much as you actually think he is, he'd be worse than a +1, he'd be with Larsson and Clowe and Brunner in the -3 to -5 range.

come on we all know how stupid of a stat +/- is

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not just this year, last year too lol... i cant hate on a guy for only 5-6 games... I'm not that unfair lol....