• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hold Your Heads Up High Ranger Fans!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't be any happier about my team and what we accomplished this year. 10 games in every Ranger fan was calling for AV's head. It was a new system, new style lf play, it took this team till the Christmas break to get in hear. I remember the exact game axtually, against the Leafs, a blowout win against them. We had the 2nd best record in the Eastern conference after the new year. Nobody predicted this team to go far, nobody believed in this team, what we did was special.

Never did we beat the Pens in the playoffs and we came back from 3-1 to do it. We had some luck on our side with Price going down and it was unfortunate to see because it made us look like cheaters or dirty players. I didn't agree with some of the way the calls went in the Cup final, but nothing we can do. We proved we could beat them, but in the end, we beat ourselves. Defense was horrible, Hank, as usual did all he can for us. In the end, I am so fucking proud of this team and what they did and I can't wait till next season.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though if we are going to be back Sather for once needs to make smart moves and make thd most of the picks we do have. Lets hope it doesn't take another 20 years

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should be proud, heck of a run & lots to look forward to.

:suds:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will, think Richie is bought out. Think we will look at Paul Stastny as his replacement

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't be any happier about my team and what we accomplished this year. 10 games in every Ranger fan was calling for AV's head. It was a new system, new style lf play, it took this team till the Christmas break to get in hear. I remember the exact game axtually, against the Leafs, a blowout win against them. We had the 2nd best record in the Eastern conference after the new year. Nobody predicted this team to go far, nobody believed in this team, what we did was special.

Never did we beat the Pens in the playoffs and we came back from 3-1 to do it. We had some luck on our side with Price going down and it was unfortunate to see because it made us look like cheaters or dirty players. I didn't agree with some of the way the calls went in the Cup final, but nothing we can do. We proved we could beat them, but in the end, we beat ourselves. Defense was horrible, Hank, as usual did all he can for us. In the end, I am so fucking proud of this team and what they did and I can't wait till next season.

Definitely agree! The Rangers definitely have a foundation and so much more to build upon for next season. I do think that you all will be a a contender for not only next year but seasons upcoming. Keep your chins up because you have every right and deserve to be proud of your team! My friends, the Rangers have came a long way from being Tort's team! :yahoo: :clap: :10: :suds:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very much looking forward to our future, this is just the beginning!