• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: HOF Game: Steelers/Cowboys 8 Eastern/5 Pacific FOX

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I didn't miss much.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's goddamn beautiful watching this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think I got the dough for ICB? Yuengling city

Saw Cowher's short interview last night where he said he left a can on ICB for Tomlin when he took over and he still has the can in his office. Gotta good laugh outta that one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to bed about 9:00. It was 3-0 Cowboys. Who won??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinucci was the best QB on display, which didn't say much. There are some nice things in his game but he's not a top 48 QB and his ceiling is low.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. The QB play was horrid Thursday night but Dinucci was the worst of them all...and by a lot. The only thing worse than him was watching our punter try to kick FGs

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. The QB play was horrid Thursday night but Dinucci was the worst of them all...and by a lot. The only thing worse than him was watching our punter try to kick FGs
Not sarcastic. Dinucci was the most fundamentally sound QB on display, certainly in the 1st 3 quarters, (because Dobbs did some nice things). His throwing mechanics and footwork were the best of those on display. For the most part he processed information quicker and more accurately than the other QBs. Gilbert was indecisive and Rush's footwork was all over the place. Rudolph was erratic, late, and most likely to do something critically bad whilst Haskins looked like a backward-falling submarine pitcher trying to avoid hits that weren't coming.

Dinucci was the least physically impressive QB and there's the least room for improvement in his overall game, but if called on to play in Week 1 he'd be least likely to cost his team the win.

Just an opinion from 1 awful preseason game without any other context.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sarcastic. Dinucci was the most fundamentally sound QB on display, certainly in the 1st 3 quarters, (because Dobbs did some nice things). His throwing mechanics and footwork were the best of those on display. For the most part he processed information quicker and more accurately than the other QBs. Gilbert was indecisive and Rush's footwork was all over the place. Rudolph was erratic, late, and most likely to do something critically bad whilst Haskins looked like a backward-falling submarine pitcher trying to avoid hits that weren't coming.

Dinucci was the least physically impressive QB and there's the least room for improvement in his overall game, but if called on to play in Week 1 he'd be least likely to cost his team the win.

Just an opinion from 1 awful preseason game without any other context.
I don’t know. I feel like we Watched different games. his mechanics were beyond poor. Did you see how he kept dropping down to sidearm for no apparent reason and how he wasn’t stepping and throwing or following through properly?

he moves much better than the other two cowboy QBs so I’m not sure what you mean by least physically impressive but his arm strength and movement are good. His arm is 10 x better than Rush’s.
His decision making was poor also. It’s like he decided what he was going to do in the huddle on a few plays and just chucked it out there.