• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Highest player ratings in NBA2K17

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what team will ol' wiggster start rooting for once the cavs start sucking again? What's the over/under on him changing his username and becoming the "Biggest dubs fan ever"?
The Thunder - Wasn't he a Russell Westbrook fan too on FN..? But now that the "Cav's have assembled the greatest team ever" (the old FNer's will know this reference) I doubt he would bounce to another team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder - Wasn't he a Russell Westbrook fan too on FN..? But now that the "Cav's have assembled the greatest team ever" (the old FNer's will know this reference) I doubt he would bounce to another team.

Ah somebody that knows his other than a 'Cavs fan' on FN

How interesting. What does @WiggyRuss have to say about that?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal with the Dream Team on this year's game? Is pre-ordering the game really the only way to get them?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gonna make that game for the Sega Genesis?

Damn, you got a Sega?

We still rolling with Collecovison in the Inland Empire.

th

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, 3 warriors in the top 5. Speaks to the great talent on the team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you got a Sega?

We still rolling with Collecovison in the Inland Empire.

th

Yes. My video gaming stopped with the Sega Genesis and I still have it. Actually, my son has it. He has all of the new video game systems too, but also likes my Sega Genesis because it's "retro" or some shit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Andrew Wiggins ain't too happy with his 2K rating...

Andrew Wiggins is big-time player on the NBA court and a devoted video gamer off of it. But not even he can get over his woeful overall rating in the upcoming “NBA 2K17.”

According to NBA video game, the Minnesota Timberwolves budding superstar rates out at an 82, which elicited this nonplussed response from Wiggins on Twitter.

To put that rating in its proper perspective, The Big Lead notes both Rudy Gobert and Brook Lopez netted an 81 rating. The notion that the 2014 NBA Rookie of the Year grades out at 82 is arguably beyond the pale.

Making matters worse how the 21-year-old Wiggins was tabbed with an 81 rating in “NBA 2K16.” So a season in which he averaged 20.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.0 steals only notched him up one rating point makes little sense.

Perhaps Wiggins can take solace in how teammate Karl-Anthony Towns leaked how high the Timberwolves are ranked overall in the video game. Or maybe he’ll just keep eschewing “NBA 2K17” and continue his unrelenting domination in “Call of Duty.”

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO have an interest in picking up this game. will say they rated CP3 and AD a TAD higher than I thought...

also KAT is really good, but top 15 just MIGHT be a stretch, still, it ain't TOO far off...

Well I think part of that is their strengths match their position. IE improving shot blocking won't greatly impact a SG's overall rating, but it will on a C.

CP3 is kind of the ideal true PG. Passing, ball handling, perimeter D, he probably does amazingly well at those top rated skills. Same with AD. Post D, Post O, rebounding, blocks. He fits all the best weighted ratings for the position.