• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hibbert: Some of my teammates are selfish

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Some selfish dudes in here,” Roy Hibbert muttered Friday night, after getting eight shots in the Pacers’ loss to the Wizards. “Some selfish dudes. I’m tired of talking about it. We’ve been talking about it for a month. We play hard, but we’ve got to move the ball,” Hibbert said. “Is it obvious, or what? I don’t know whatever our assist ratio, or whatever it is, is in the league, but it probably isn’t up there.

I’m really trying hard not to spaz out right now, but I don’t know. We’ve been talking about it for a month. I’m not handling the rock. I don’t know. I’ve made suggestions before and we do it for, like, one game, and then we revert back to what we are. I don’t know. I’m not the one to answer that question. It directly affects me and the bigs. We’re just out there and it makes us look bad.”

Roy Hibbert says some of his teammates are selfish - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 270+ Sites

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being a bitch Hibbert. He is clearly speaking about George Hill, Paul George, and Lance

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that, this team caught Bynumitis and Riley's bluff the greatest of all time.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe hibbert should grab a rebound or two before blaming his teammates

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Roy,

There is a tried and true method that a big can use to get points virtually anytime he wants. This method has been used by bigs from George Mikan to Bill Russell to Wilt, Kareem, Shaq to Tim Duncan and any other quality big man throughout the history of the game.

This simple method is called the OFFENSIVE REBOUND!! See, when one of your teammates misses a shot it is perfectly legal for you to get the ball and put it in the basket.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Every Big Ever To Play

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could take the ball in the post, back the defender down and try to get a shooting foul.

Un-like Tyson Chandler...Roy can dribble the ball to make that happen.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe hibbert should grab a rebound or two before blaming his teammates

This.

Roy Hibbert: Rebounds per game this season, by Month

October - 10.0
November - 8.7
December - 7.6
January - 6.9
February - 7.1
March - 4.6
(Source)

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PED testing in season means he stopped using them and the effects are showing?

This team is unraveling, rather than come together the writing is on the wall and they are falling apart.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PED testing in season means he stopped using them and the effects are showing?

This team is unraveling, rather than come together the writing is on the wall and they are falling apart.

Unfortunately, I agree. This is looking less like a slump and more like a meltdown. They certainly have time to figure it out and get it turned around, but the question is whether or not they can.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams , coaches and players use the press to air dirty laundry disfunction sets in. Look for Pacers management to clean this up asap.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert is an idiot....By saying this out in the open just creates more tension in the locker room instead of approaching those guys man to man and letting them know how you feel

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it has been talked about in the clubhouse for a month and nothing changed.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being a bitch Hibbert. He is clearly speaking about George Hill, Paul George, and Lance

Hill tries. He is still barely a mediocre ball handler and passer. When he is knocking down the three he is somewhat of an asset. Otherwise......had to love the Parker was owning him last night. Probably took his wife after the game for a spin.

PG and Lance? How long have I been saying it? Certainly before the big slide began.

Btw. I agree with him for calling them out. Diplomacy has yielded no results thus far.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he needs to call it out the organization has deeper issues. The teams who use the press these days to bitch about each other are suffering for a reason. BTW, expect all Knicks issues to go super quiet. Phil is not going to allow primadonnas or even the owner to screw up his legacy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Roy,

There is a tried and true method that a big can use to get points virtually anytime he wants. This method has been used by bigs from George Mikan to Bill Russell to Wilt, Kareem, Shaq to Tim Duncan and any other quality big man throughout the history of the game.

This simple method is called the OFFENSIVE REBOUND!! See, when one of your teammates misses a shot it is perfectly legal for you to get the ball and put it in the basket.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Every Big Ever To Play

So amazing that he's calling out the locker room when he's only averaging about 5 rebounds a game. Shameful for someone that's 7'2.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he needs to call it out the organization has deeper issues. The teams who use the press these days to bitch about each other are suffering for a reason. BTW, expect all Knicks issues to go super quiet. Phil is not going to allow primadonnas or even the owner to screw up his legacy

Unless he completely changes his stripes, I doubt it. Phil practically invented using the press to send "messages" to his players, organization, the refs, the NBA and even opposing teams and coaches.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, like I said before, he has to change if he wants free agents and others to want to come to NY. I dont think Phil took the job to fail, and he has seen within his own family how that behavior generates poor results.

Again, NY is playing well now, there is a reason already, and I bet Phil is behind the renewed motivation. Phil means business, this is not some fun investment.