• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey twist, hit me up when you get a chance. OT Non Football really

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non football, and not fight provoking. Kinda Ink related if you get my drift.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I turned my inbox back on ... I really dont fuck with it .... turned messages off back when Eriko was here ..... left it open to just mods

Early AM...... brain half ass works .... Think it's back on if not ... just post here again and I'll try to figure it out

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I turned my inbox back on ... I really dont fuck with it .... turned messages off back when Eriko was here ..... left it open to just mods

Early AM...... brain half ass works .... Think it's back on if not ... just post here again and I'll try to figure it out

Eriko doesn't post here anymore? Who all has gotten the boot since I've been gone?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny....I remain fine with the thoughts that eric still posts on SportsHoopla. One would have to assume twist is 100% right here and I can't do that.

10 years posting on football chat boards has taught me much about posting habits. Why just two days ago on another board....nevermind. It is what it is and it remains one man's entertainment

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eriko doesn't post here anymore? Who all has gotten the boot since I've been gone?

How long you been gone? BJJ, eriko, TRS, can't think of others right now. A few skins trolls too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long you been gone? BJJ, eriko, TRS, can't think of others right now. A few skins trolls too.

lmfao wow man, and idk I can't really recall I was just on here hard like that. I get caught up traveling for work and don't have time to really do anything other than that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eric was voluntary.
IP address's can change.

way to many similarities here with regards to statements and styles on this page, ranger board and general board.

Fordman, you remember Mtholly (philly fan at espn) wanting to hunt people down over stated football opinions? That shit was way over the top for my 10 years posting. Eric was worse than holly without question in that regard.

TWO PEOPLE in 10 years wore out their welcome with me and it's those two sitting behind a keyboard talking 3rd grade kick your ass/meet me at the flag pole after school bull shit or sexual preferences crap. I actually felt sorry for Fried and felt his outrageous stuff was pure shock value and mostly his need for attention. I enjoy the debates as much as anyone and enjoy defending the point where thick skin is required.... but Fordman, with all due respect, we'll have to disagree on the whereabouts of eric

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't been over to visit in a while myself. No more Jinx??? He's probably still polishing his helmet over the D.Ware move by Jerry.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eric was voluntary.
IP address's can change.

way to many similarities here with regards to statements and styles on this page, ranger board and general board.

Fordman, you remember Mtholly (philly fan at espn) wanting to hunt people down over stated football opinions? That shit was way over the top for my 10 years posting. Eric was worse than holly without question in that regard.

TWO PEOPLE in 10 years wore out their welcome with me and it's those two sitting behind a keyboard talking 3rd grade kick your ass/meet me at the flag pole after school bull shit or sexual preferences crap. I actually felt sorry for Fried and felt his outrageous stuff was pure shock value and mostly his need for attention. I enjoy the debates as much as anyone and enjoy defending the point where thick skin is required.... but Fordman, with all due respect, we'll have to disagree on the whereabouts of eric

Of course I remember MtHolly, I was the one that he reached out to with personal info (my address) and threatened to "hunt me down". ESPN took that and banned his IP.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I know we all get into it at times, but that personal stuff is really uncalled for.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On BJJ...I didn't realize he was banned. I thought he was making a point to not come on and gloat over D Ware. What did he do?

On Mt Holly Bull. I remember him wanting to drive over the bridge from Philly into Jersey and meet up with someone (TRS?). If I remember correctly he was a cop. Makes you wonder which is worse, a grown man wanting to fight someone he's never met because he was insulted on an internet forum, or a cop that has such little control over his emotions that he is looking to do so...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone really believe those two we're serious? Eriko always demanded we come to his park. How many times did he state he was near this or that area after the fact?