• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's my SB starting line-up.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco vs. Pats
Forte' @ Philly
Gore vs. ATL (have Hunter if this game is deemed meaningless / Gore doesn't play or other options)
Kennan Allen vs. OAK
Garcon vs. Dallas
Graham @ Carolina
Dawson vs. ATL
Lions D vs. NYG or maybe start Cincy vs Vikings......not sure on that yet.

14 team league. 19 rounds. All starters above drafted on draft day except for Lions D.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apart from Flacco that's a very nice roster, especially for a 14-team league. I'd worry a little about Flacco this week... but I'd have worried even more if Pitta were still out.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man.

My only other option @ QB is Eli. No chance of me starting him.

Got lucky by dodging injury for most of the season.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco vs Pats should be good. They've been getting torched by everyone recently, and Flacco has a big arm. Another opponent, and I'd maybe worry, but for this week, I think you will be just fine. Flacco should close the gap between the average QBs and the elite QBs and finish in the bottom half of the top 10 this week, imo.

Awesome that you drafted this team many moons ago and have stuck with them and are in the finals.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Flacco match-up vs NE...They have made Campbell and Tanny looks like HOF.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was able to win running away. Currently 86-55 and still have Gore and Dawson tonight.

Went up against:

Russ Wilson
Rainey
Hartline
Megatron
Kendall Wright
D.Walker
Seattle K
Seattle D

Wilson and Rainey were the only ones in double digit points. He benched both Sproles and MJD but it would not have mattered.

$510.00 richer.

as the Macho Man used to say..."OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH"

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Gold around my neck, Rolex around my wrist"

[YOUTUBE]iy-LQH8N6Ug[/YOUTUBE]

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, your starting lineup didn't Light My Fire. Sure looked like you were in for a Blue Sunday and I would've given it Five To One that you win. But People Are Strange and in The End you were able to Tell All the People here about your victory.

Peace Frog

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was able to win running away. Currently 86-55 and still have Gore and Dawson tonight.

Went up against:

Russ Wilson
Rainey
Hartline
Megatron
Kendall Wright
D.Walker
Seattle K
Seattle D

Wilson and Rainey were the only ones in double digit points. He benched both Sproles and MJD but it would not have mattered.

$510.00 richer.

as the Macho Man used to say..."OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH"

That is a terrible line-up for a 2nd place team. How in the world did he get there?

In my 14 team league, there are at least 10 teams better than that one.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, your starting lineup didn't Light My Fire. Sure looked like you were in for a Blue Sunday and I would've given it Five To One that you win. But People Are Strange and in The End you were able to Tell All the People here about your victory.

Peace Frog

:clap: I'm impressed :suds: .....currently drinking Anderson Valley "Hop Ottin IPA" 7.0abv

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a terrible line-up for a 2nd place team. How in the world did he get there?

In my 14 team league, there are at least 10 teams better than that one.
I lead the league in total points but ended up backing into the playoffs with a record of 7-6 while using that line-up the majority of the year

Wright just came off a 12 catch game. D. Walker has been on fire. No need to talk about Megatron, Hartline has been very serviceable all year. Wilson has been doing well all year, plus Seattle's D. Rainey has been doing well (he out scored both Sproles and MJD yesterday) It's not as bad as you make it sound to be.

Besides....it's all how the cookie crumbles each week. Never know what's going to happen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lead the league in total points but ended up backing into the playoffs with a record of 7-6 while using that line-up the majority of the year

Wright just came off a 12 catch game. D. Walker has been on fire. No need to talk about Megatron, Hartline has been very serviceable all year. Wilson has been doing well all year, plus Seattle's D. Rainey has been doing well (he out scored both Sproles and MJD yesterday) It's not as bad as you make it sound to be.

Besides....it's all how the cookie crumbles each week. Never know what's going to happen.

Your team is good.

He has 1 elite player and if you only start 6 skill players instead of the usual 7, this league would play a lot closer to a standard 12 team league in terms of depth.

I am guessing he had somebody like Foster? Maybe another good WR on the bench? Sproles and MJD just aren't that good.

Johnson, Wilson and the Seattle D aren't good enough to carry the rest of that line-up without a tremendous amount of luck.