• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here it is boys: Big Kev Love

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told all of the Lakers they need to get rid of Kobe. I would still like to see them try for Robin Lopez but since its too late for that they can trade Kobe to the Knicks and try for Bosh in 2014.

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love were to ever play for GS it wouldnt be long term.

He will sign with the Lakers or some other big name team. Sad cuz i would love to see him in Portland where he grew up but it isnt going to happen.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to accept injuries as an excuse, folks bash the Dubs and Coach Jackson for their 17-13 record, so I won't accept injuries as an excuse for other teams either.

Well, it doesn't really matter what you accept or don't, the Bulls are bad because Rose is out for the year again and they've had many many games with guys like Noah, Deng, Butler, and others out.

Why should your analysis be affected by what 'folks' choose to bash the Warriors about? Obviously the Ws injuries have affected them too, and 'folks' that don't see that are just wrong. Same for Brooklyn, and other teams. What is one reason Portland and Indiana and others are doing so well? Good health.

Injuries are a thing.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love is the best PF in the NBA. You would need to trade Curry to obtain him.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rayhl , I don't know how they turned your Big Sexy K. Love thread into lets rob CHI blind and dump our bad contract onto them thread

:L

Did I miss something? Is there a firesale in CHI? Last I checked, CHI as is, with those players are 11-16 in a very weak Eastern Conference. Would Gibson bring some defense? Sure, along with Boozer, they are the reason why the Bulls are 11-16. I'd hold out for something better.

Just bouncing some ideas around. I didn't mean to offend Ray or the greater Chicago area. The Bulls built their entire team around an all-world PG that will never be the quickest player on the floor ever again. Rose doesn't solely rely on quickness and handles, but it was certainly what he was best at (until recently). Every team in the East is slowly realizing that if you aren't the Pacers or the Heat this year, you should be in the Wiggins/Parker/Randle, et al. Sweepstakes. If the Bulls' Front Office feels Kirk Hinrich and DJ Augustin can assist Deng/Boozer/Noah/Gibson to the tune of a fan-base placating six seed, then by all means ride out the supporting cast of the Rose Express for another season.

You make a good point that the East is weak, so that will effect the selling teams at the deadline, but to dismiss the possibility of a sub-.500 team that just lost their franchise player for the second season in a row as a possible trade partner without a different suggestion is both shortsighted and boring.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, lots of wishful thinking in this thread....I expect a future post from the op to look like "guise, I think we can trade iguodala and barnes for Paul George and a first"

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bouncing some ideas around. I didn't mean to offend Ray or the greater Chicago area. The Bulls built their entire team around an all-world PG that will never be the quickest player on the floor ever again. Rose doesn't solely rely on quickness and handles, but it was certainly what he was best at (until recently). Every team in the East is slowly realizing that if you aren't the Pacers or the Heat this year, you should be in the Wiggins/Parker/Randle, et al. Sweepstakes. If the Bulls' Front Office feels Kirk Hinrich and DJ Augustin can assist Deng/Boozer/Noah/Gibson to the tune of a fan-base placating six seed, then by all means ride out the supporting cast of the Rose Express for another season.

You make a good point that the East is weak, so that will effect the selling teams at the deadline, but to dismiss the possibility of a sub-.500 team that just lost their franchise player for the second season in a row as a possible trade partner without a different suggestion is both shortsighted and boring.

Just giving you guys a hard time :yahoo: .

Something to talk about on a slow sports morning. I could honestly make a strong argument that the Bulls played better without Rose being inserted into the lineup and distrupting the early season chemistry, but truthfully I don't watch enough Bulls games to make a strong assessment. (even though Comcast shoves WGN into my cable package whether I like it or not).

I don't think the Dubs need a strong change at this point of the year. We are on the cusp, we need some minor tweaking, what some folks want is a major adjustment in trading away D.Lee, I don't think that happens midseason, unless LaGruber thinks its time to blow up the roster.

Anyways, no offense attend, its just me throwing my opinions out there :clap:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving you guys a hard time :yahoo: .

Something to talk about on a slow sports morning. I could honestly make a strong argument that the Bulls played better without Rose being inserted into the lineup and distrupting the early season chemistry, but truthfully I don't watch enough Bulls games to make a strong assessment. (even though Comcast shoves WGN into my cable package whether I like it or not).

I don't think the Dubs need a strong change at this point of the year. We are on the cusp, we need some minor tweaking, what some folks want is a major adjustment in trading away D.Lee, I don't think that happens midseason, unless LaGruber thinks its time to blow up the roster.

Anyways, no offense attend, its just me throwing my opinions out there :clap:

Word. That's more like the posts I expected from this knowledgeable group. I'm definitely fine with staying the course and hoping for health. The best deadline pick-up of the year might be Festus Ezeli, and he is a sunk cost. ;) What do you think about trying to boost the bottom of the rotation by making a run at Rid and Udoh? Not enough of an upgrade over Douglas/Bazemore and Speights?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, lots of wishful thinking in this thread....I expect a future post from the op to look like "guise, I think we can trade iguodala and barnes for Paul George and a first"

Yeah, salary dumping by non-playoff contenders is akin to the team with the best record in the league trading their franchise player with the highest ceiling. :lame: Also, whereas we've been suggesting moves that make for a more balanced Warriors roster, your intended farcical nonsense wouldn't even accomplish that. Basically, if you're going to try to be funny, at least use a decent hyperbole.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. That's more like the posts I expected from this knowledgeable group. I'm definitely fine with staying the course and hoping for health. The best deadline pick-up of the year might be Festus Ezeli, and he is a sunk cost. ;) What do you think about trying to boost the bottom of the rotation by making a run at Rid and Udoh? Not enough of an upgrade over Douglas/Bazemore and Speights?

Here's the thing, re that type of upgrade, are the Dubs going to get a point who is going to run the team better than AI#9? I doubt it, unless we overpay.

Going off the premise, I think our best bet is to upgrade at the 4 or 5 , since Bogut is an ankle injury away from falling over.

1) Take a cheap flying on Mr. Karshadian Kris Humphries? 6 mil rest of the year pro rated?

2) Chuck Hayes?

3) Tyler Hansborough?

4) Side Show Bob Varejo?

I believe there are cheaper choices out there if Myers were to dangle some of our assets.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi-Jacking is perfectly Ok w / me. I think D. Lee is one the best, most productive offensive minded PFs in the game. I just happen to think that in a land of Bigs, Lee can not hold his own and gives up much of what he produces. Kevin Love may not be a defensive genius, he's no Dennis Rodman but he's probably gone from Minn and a combo Lee / Barnes deal isn't shabby. Harrison perplexes me. Sometimes I think he's good, sometimes I think he'll be Ariza and no better. But NBK you're right - a tweak is most likely. Add a solid smart back up PG and that might be your tweak. Re Chicago - that team can't shoot. Simple as that.