• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Heat VS Rockets

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Rockets would've came back from being down 8 in the final seconds if that T wasn't giving.

If the refs are so much on the Heat side, shouldn't they be #1 without a doubt in free throw attempts per game and foul differential?

What was that Beverly technical all about then?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = "Mommy, how come the cool kids don't like me?" :bawling:

ive never seen an entire fan base worry about what another team's fanbase thinks of them so much that they have never played one time in the playoffs. not just in basketball either.. in all of team sports, i have never seen something like this.

See what I did there?:whistle:

:agree::laugh3:stone cold TRUTH...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = "Mommy, how come the cool kids don't like me?" :bawling:

ive never seen an entire fan base worry about what another team's fanbase thinks of their so much that they have never played one time in the playoffs. not just in basketball either.. in all of team sports, i have never seen something like this.

See what I did there?

first off, i dont think you guys are the cool kids. im to arrogant to think im not cool. that's the thing.. miami fans dont care about LA. you guys care about miami. the reason we "worry" about another fanbase is because without LA fans on Miami heat threads it would just be pretty much Heat fans and normal non-hatred all the time. we are really not worried about you guys, we are having a conversation.

i stand by what i said. of all the laker fans ive come across on the internet. not one has ever rooted for the heat in any playoff series ever. that's odd. i am sure if the heat get knocked out, there would be a split in heat fans over who we rooted for in the finals. i probably would root for the Pacers hoping to keep the title in the east.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.....I just love the Lakers fans acting like that T was the difference in the game. They would've been down 8 instead of 9 with 40 seconds to go.....The game was over with or without the T

which Lakers fan said THAT? lol just thought the call was questionable...

and we weren't the ONLY ones...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that Beverly technical all about then?

I don't care what it was about. I never said it was the right call. Your reading comprehension is really lacking. All I said is that with or without that T, the game was already decided.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, i dont think you guys are the cool kids. im to arrogant to think im not cool. that's the thing.. miami fans dont care about LA. you guys care about miami. the reason we "worry" about another fanbase is because without LA fans on Miami heat threads it would just be pretty much Heat fans and normal non-hatred all the time. we are really not worried about you guys, we are having a conversation.
yet you rail against fans who don't like your team and fly these colors. uh-kaayyyyy...

i stand by what i said. of all the laker fans ive come across on the internet. not one has ever rooted for the heat in any playoff series ever. that's odd. i am sure if the heat get knocked out, there would be a split in heat fans over who we rooted for in the finals. i probably would root for the Pacers hoping to keep the title in the east.

but you just SAID you don't care, so why's it important for Lakers fans to root FOR the Heat in the playoffs...?

just askin'...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that the Lakers fan is the only fan base where every single fan hate the Heat.....Not even every Cavs fan hate the Heat. The Heat and the Lakers aren't rivals. I will never get it but they dislike have something to do with LBJ that they will never be able to get over

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that the Lakers fan is the only fan base where every single fan hate the Heat.....Not even every Cavs fan hate the Heat. The Heat and the Lakers aren't rivals. I will never get it but they dislike have something to do with LBJ that they will never be able to get over

oh Lord, here we go again...:L

ok, chalk it all up to jealousy(even if it IS a horrific lie). it's what all you goofs are PROGRAMMED to believe. pathetic...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just saying you don't think Lakers fans are the cool kids because you're not one of the cool kids. That's what all the nerds say to make themselves feel better.

What's hilarious, is how you claim that Miami fans don't care about L.A., but then cry about Lakers fans not liking your team. Miami fans have to be the most insecure fans of back to back champs that I have ever seen.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you just SAID you don't care, so why's it important for Lakers fans to root FOR the Heat in the playoffs...?

just askin'...

i dont care whom you root for. youre a grown man.. pick your poison.

but no laker fans ever root for miami. either the hate for miami has something to do with laker fandom or we are approaching powerball lottery odds hitting here on sportshoopla. i just want laker fans to admit why they truly hate miami. it has to be way more than just the decision and the after party. even some cleveland fans have move past that.

also all the pacer fans hate us. but i get that.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just saying you don't think Lakers fans are the cool kids because you're not one of the cool kids. That's what all the nerds say to make themselves feel better.

What's hilarious, is how you claim that Miami fans don't care about L.A., but then cry about Lakers fans not liking your team. Miami fans have to be the most insecure fans of back to back champs that I have ever seen.

Im not crying. Im asking a question and calling BS at the response the Laker hatred for miami has nothing to do with being a Laker fan. I dont care individually who anyone roots for. But it is VERY odd no laker fan ever roots for miami...ever.

Jealousy issues? Lebron vs Kobe pent up aggression? I dont know.. I just want the truth. And i am a nerd. Always have been.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn. Another crybaby Heat fan.

Official Song of Heat fans:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJepDh5WxQQ]The Bloodhound Gang - Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me? - YouTube[/ame]

:suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a good night LALA land. Good win Heat fans.

if anyone gets on PS4 and plays Call of Duty Ghosts (as all nerds who have never served in the military should).. add me. BelichickCheats is my user name.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care whom you root for. youre a grown man.. pick your poison.

but no laker fans ever root for miami. either the hate for miami has something to do with laker fandom or we are approaching powerball lottery odds hitting here on sportshoopla. i just want laker fans to admit why they truly hate miami. it has to be way more than just the decision and the after party. even some cleveland fans have move past that.

also all the pacer fans hate us. but i get that.

ok, i hate Miami because they were flat out arrogant when they formed the current team and i'm STILL not so sure they didn't collude to do it. also, the way LeClown left the Cavs was wrong as well as him quitting in game 5 vs. the Celtics. that'll start it off. thought you guys didn't wanna hear about this anymore...:rollseyes:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not crying. Im asking a question and calling BS at the response the Laker hatred for miami has nothing to do with being a Laker fan. I dont care individually who anyone roots for. But it is VERY odd no laker fan ever roots for miami...ever.

Jealousy issues? Lebron vs Kobe pent up aggression? I dont know.. I just want the truth. And i am a nerd. Always have been.

There ya go. Crying!! You ask a question, but call bs when it's not the answer that you want. I have stated ad nauseum why I don't like the Heat. I'm not explaining it again. Especially since you'll just say it's bs because it's not the answer that you want to hear.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if anyone gets on PS4 and plays Call of Duty Ghosts (as all nerds who have never served in the military should).. add me. BelichickCheats is my user name.

might hop on for 2K later. we'll see. and i DID serve...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go. Crying!! You ask a question, but call bs when it's not the answer that you want. I have stated ad nauseum why I don't like the Heat. I'm not explaining it again. Especially since you'll just say it's bs because it's not the answer that you want to hear.

it's why i kinda quit arguing about it 'til now. ah well...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, see what i mean about a lot of Heat fans chalking this all up to "jealousy"? it's crazy...

16 titles, seen 11 and barely miss the playoffs in their entire existence. i'm jealous HOW...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

might hop on for 2K later. we'll see. and i DID serve...

Does it work with Sega Genesis?:lol:

That's the last video game system I've owned (still have it too).

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any controversial calls? The official first take twitter reads "did the heat or the Refs beat the rockets?"