• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat "fans" and LeBron dickriders be like...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real finals was .... Well.... Memphis vs SA???? lol

Only team that gave SA fans any doubts ...

Where does this Spurs team rank all time is what we should be talking.

Dominating playoffs..... Still one to go.

Do you mean Dallas?

SA didn't play Memphis. OKC did.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lionking-losing.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not afraid to admit that some of those pics by the op accurately depict what I looked like during parts of the game last night.

As for the just do it gun pic... that's not funny at all. Stupid. Unfunny. Not cool.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, the Spurs are awesome and they absolutely deserve this.

That said, man the Heat are frustrating. They have been going through the motions for long stretches of big games during this entire run (4 years), but have always been able to turn it on in time to avoid the loss. The Spurs, however are too good. You have to compete for 48 minutes to beat them and the Heat don't have the ability to do it.

I am extremely disappointed in Miami. They set a terrible example for young players with their lackadaisical effort.

They remind me of the Shaq/Kobe Lakers the season after they completed their 3-peat. They did the same thing. They'd go through long stretches of average play and then "flip the switch". Problem was, when they flipped the switch that season, they found that the lightbulb had burned out.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking unlikely at the moment.........But if Miami comes back to win this series, this thread will be legendary

Highly doubt Miami comes back. But, by some miracle if they did...god help the trolls.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not afraid to admit that some of those pics by the op accurately depict what I looked like during parts of the game last night.

As for the just do it gun pic... that's not funny at all. Stupid. Unfunny. Not cool.
Consider the source. The kids dumber than Vince Young.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwdJ0c6RX0]Can I Get a Binky For Baby Bron Bron? - YouTube[/ame]

Some fellow told me he was going to market LeBron pacifiers for Heat Fans. He has a prototype, but I cannot post it because of where they suck on it.