• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heard another rumor?

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok nobody jump on me for this but i have a friend that told me last night, that Cody Green is looking to transfer,

thats all i was told, he said that he had 2 guys with "good info" (whatever that means) that were backing that this story could be true.
so im asking has anyone else heard this?? or is it just because cody might have had a bad practice, and someone started a rumor?

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard that one, but I thought I heard on the radio yesterday that QB job was between Lee and T. Martinez.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GIVE ME YOUR FOOT NO HE CANT TRANSFER IM GOING TO JUMP ON UR FOOT SO HARD NOW. lol im just kidding but that would actually suck bad if he transfered it would hurt like it did when harrison beck did. That one broke my heart until i realized he was garbage lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard that one either, but if he does oh well. I haven't seen enough out of him in the time he has played to say he's gonna be a star anyway. I think Martinez might be the future for us.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's likely that one of the two (Martinez/Green) leaves, depending on which one is lower on the depth chart. The Huskers will potentially have a grip of able qbs in the next couple years so I doubt that one of these two players would stay on to be a backup for most or all of his career..............Unless Green is the guy and Martinez is moved to another position and is okay with it.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To be honest i cant wait to see wat Carnes has got i have high hopes for him to.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is off topic, so I'm sorry but.......

Does anyone remember when T. Martinez was first coming to Nebraska--------There was a big argument over on the Disn. board about whether he'd be a DB or play QB. There were two posters really going at it, one adamant that he would be a DB and the other adamant that he'd be a QB.

Anyone remember? I remember the argument but not the two main people involved. Both were claiming superior football knowledge. It'd just be interesting to know who that was and to know who came out on top since posters are usually able to throw around all this "superior knowledge" and arguing and then not have to deal with it when the true answer surfaces a year or two later.

just thought I'd ask.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, we are so loaded at QB right now and we have two big recruits committed for this upcoming year, if we lose one it's no big deal...We are stacked in that position. The only thing positive about having so many good QBs in waiting is it builds great competition...As long as Green doesn't go to a Big10 school we will be ok if he transfers.

I am not putting the guy down as I like him and think he has potential of being a good player. But again, we are so loaded at the QB position if we lose one it doesn't really hurt us and maybe it's best for the player because he could start elsewhere.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think T-Mart has more potential than Green anyway. Not talking green down or anything, but he throws too low and too hard. It takes away from accuracy and makes it way harder for receivers to catch the ball. Don't really know much about T-Mart's arm, but I honestly don't think it could be much worse off than green.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say someone started a rumor.........if you look at Green's potential future here, after this season Lee is gone and Green has the opportunity to take over. This is as good of an opportunity as he can find anywhere in the country.

If he is 2nd on the depth chart this season behind Lee, then he would have to assume he stands a pretty good chance to start next season.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say whoever starts 2nd on the Depth Chart this year has a good chance to be the starter by seasons end...Lee should be on a very short leash.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know here we all are dogging on Lee. What if Lee comes out and has one of the best years ever in Nebraska history. I know its a long shot i just like to dream big i just want someone to do good.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say someone started a rumor.........if you look at Green's potential future here, after this season Lee is gone and Green has the opportunity to take over. This is as good of an opportunity as he can find anywhere in the country.

If he is 2nd on the depth chart this season behind Lee, then he would have to assume he stands a pretty good chance to start next season.

^^This^^

His only real threat will be T-mart next season.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the only way i see this rumor having any truth is if T mart is looking like the #2 QB and green is looking like #3,

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could seriously use Washington somewhere as an offensive weapon

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i remember when washington came to nebraska as a LB SS hybrid, he was skinny, and got lit the fuck up on special teams a lot

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i saw it everytime someone brings up the QB battle

on ncaa 11 my qb is kellog III

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1