• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Hawaii Bowl -- Boise State vs Oregon State

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just flat out embarrassing

worst bowl performance in our history

It is just awful watching us suck this bad

we've now lost to two teams that opened the season with losses to FCS schools! :L:L:L

Really?

@ least EWU owned a pair this year and lost in the TITLE FUCKING game! I feel no shame in my team losing to the Eagles this year, will make em tougher NEXT YEAR.

Broncos were outmatched on BOTH SIDES of the ball in this game despite a starting QB pizzin off the top floor of the Sheraton.

Mannion's O tore thru the Bronc D for 500 yards, like he has done ALL year against some of the best the PAC has.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

@ least EWU owned a pair this year and lost in the TITLE FUCKING game! I feel no shame in my team losing to the Eagles this year, will make em tougher NEXT YEAR.

Broncos were outmatched on BOTH SIDES of the ball in this game despite a starting QB pizzin off the top floor of the Sheraton.

Mannion's O tore thru the Bronc D for 500 yards, like he has done ALL year against some of the best the PAC has.

EWU lost in the semi's. --- sigh --- not another casual fan

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures a Smuck fan shows up tryin to spoil me Beavs nite...Go back and watch the Civil this year again and wonder "what if" the Ducks had beaten the crap outta me Beavers.

I'll save ya the time...Beavers knocked your club outta another BSC game ****star against Bama!
:laugh3:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures a Smuck fan shows up tryin to spoil me Beavs nite...Go back and watch the Civil this year again and wonder "what if" the Ducks had beaten the crap outta me Beavers.

I'll save ya the time...Beavers knocked your club outta another BSC game ****star against Bama!
:laugh3:

Bragging about losing for the 5th time in a row.:lol: You know your program isn't shit if you are happy with morale victories. Next year wonder if the Beav's will have a winning record in the PAC? Merry Christmas lil brother!!!

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to the Beavers.

Boise showed up unprepared and distracted. Too much drama, too many critical mistakes by the coaches, and the players were simply not ready. And to make it worse, every break and turnover went OSU's way. They earned it. Can't sugar coat it, well done Beavs.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about losing for the 5th time in a row.:lol: You know your program isn't shit if you are happy with morale victories. Next year wonder if the Beav's will have a winning record in the PAC? Merry Christmas lil brother!!!

AND we'll see ya soon NEXT YEAR @ Reser after your Alamo game.:lol:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see it as I was on a plane. Thank God for that. My folks said that Boise got their asses kicked on both sides of the line and had two critical fumbles that got housed. Wow. What a sad, sorry ass football team.

Congrats on your victory OSU. Doesn't sound like this one was much of a game but it's been a fun rivalry in recent seasons.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see it as I was on a plane. Thank God for that. My folks said that Boise got their asses kicked on both sides of the line and had two critical fumbles that got housed. Wow. What a sad, sorry ass football team.

Congrats on your victory OSU. Doesn't sound like this one was much of a game but it's been a fun rivalry in recent seasons.

Well if your QB had kept his lil wick in his pants it might have been a different game. Really hard to go into a bowl with your backup with no prep time to get a game plan for him while using an interim HC. That was a tall order.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if your QB had kept his lil wick in his pants it might have been a different game. Really hard to go into a bowl with your backup with no prep time to get a game plan for him while using an interim HC. That was a tall order.

From what I heard tonite BOTH Boise QBs were gonna see playin time Whiz..QB tonite made no diff.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I heard tonite BOTH Boise QBs were gonna see playin time Whiz..QB tonite made no diff.

Didn't he have a couple of turnovers? Even if he splits time it likely wouldn't have been THAT bad. Hell, if he was on fire they'd have kept him in.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have a couple of turnovers? Even if he splits time it likely wouldn't have been THAT bad. Hell, if he was on fire they'd have kept him in.

#4 DE on the NFL draft board might have had sumptin ta do with TO #1 tonite and 7 pointz for me Beavz, other than that the Boise QB played good I thought.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3a46778453be18e70db5e31f2de41a1e.jpg

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-2188cf8fcab2cd7f.JPG

We only came here to do two things: drink some beer and kick some ass...and we're all out of beer...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#4 DE on the NFL draft board might have had sumptin ta do with TO #1 tonite and 7 pointz for me Beavz, other than that the Boise QB played good I thought.

no the QB that fumbled the ball does that at least once a game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to put my anger aside from seeing us suck this bad

I will say

the Beavers looked very good last night

offense definitely has some weapons and their defense is capable of good play

I was wondering how in the world they almost beat Oregon but it makes sense now

that blowout loss to Washington must have been some sort of wakeup call

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem over the QB was a bit deeper. He adamantly denied the charges, went on TV, and produced a lie detector test result that confirmed his innocence, and said that he witnessed the player who did it. But since the other fellow is an underclassmen, the administration decided to believe his version. So, the rest of the team is put in the bad position of deciding which story to believe. When the team has a ton of freshman and sophomore starters, they don't have the maturity, as a rule, to sort all this out.
So the result is simple, they were unfocused and unprepared. Those fumbles reflect this, plus great play by the OSU corner. Good job, Beavs.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem over the QB was a bit deeper. He adamantly denied the charges, went on TV, and produced a lie detector test result that confirmed his innocence, and said that he witnessed the player who did it. But since the other fellow is an underclassmen, the administration decided to believe his version. So, the rest of the team is put in the bad position of deciding which story to believe. When the team has a ton of freshman and sophomore starters, they don't have the maturity, as a rule, to sort all this out.
So the result is simple, they were unfocused and unprepared. Those fumbles reflect this, plus great play by the OSU corner. Good job, Beavs.

What, BS has a snitch on thier team. Uh oh.
:suds: