• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hatcher

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know just about everyone is super high on Lee(and with good reason), but man I am really a fan of Hatch. Just reading an artcle on the True Blue fan Club made me like him even more. Has fully taken responsibility of being the leader of the D-line or the "No Names" as some call them. We have needed this type of leader for some time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher may be the biggest reason thus far.

I was thinking Hatcher and Lee are strong early considerations for All Pro Teams

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I think it also helps that those guys that do get in to play are HUNGRY. They are almost all straight off the street, and know how bad it sucks to have no one to play for. So they are giving 100% on every play, knowing that they can't all stay here but they are auditioning for other teams with every snap. I have a feeling if we had similar skill level guys on 2 year contracts we wouldn't be getting the same output. Maybe we would, I jsut know I'm enjoying watching that DL get after the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would help if our defensive numbers improve for them to receive consideration for ALL Pro. One maybe. Both have played really well though.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know just about everyone is super high on Lee(and with good reason), but man I am really a fan of Hatch. Just reading an artcle on the True Blue fan Club made me like him even more. Has fully taken responsibility of being the leader of the D-line or the "No Names" as some call them. We have needed this type of leader for some time.
Its really nice Lee and Hatcher have stepped up in leadership roles. Something we haven't had in quite a few years on the defense side.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really nice Lee and Hatcher have stepped up in leadership roles. Something we haven't had in quite a few years on the defense side.

Boy, you sure spent the four a.m. hour trashing Ware as much as possible. The Agenda with you on this one is obvious. I bet you smile when he misses a tackle

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your problem with Ware? He's missed one game in his career and is one of the best players at his position in LEAGUE history. Has never been in trouble, has always produced, played hurt, been willing to help younger teammates, and rework his deal to help with the cap. What the fuck else do you want from him? Lee may be as great a Cowboy as Ware by the end of his career, but he isn't yet. It would be like saying you're a Mav's fan and constantly ripping Dirk. Absurd
:bullshit:

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I wasnt trying to diss Ware with my post, moreso just talking about the team having new vocal leaders who backed it up with their play. Ware is definately Ring of Honor in my book.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your problem with Ware? He's missed one game in his career and is one of the best players at his position in LEAGUE history. Has never been in trouble, has always produced, played hurt, been willing to help younger teammates, and rework his deal to help with the cap. What the fuck else do you want from him? Lee may be as great a Cowboy as Ware by the end of his career, but he isn't yet. It would be like saying you're a Mav's fan and constantly ripping Dirk. Absurd

The better question is why yall keeping giving him the attention he so obviously craves, with the nonsense he spews about Dware. :noidea:

#NEVER Entertain NONSENSE :suds:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHHHHHHHH. We don't need Jerry signing another long term contract LOL

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want nothing from him. He's already proved to me that he is nothing but an A+ talent with A+ ability. But dumber than a box of rocks, mental toughness wussie that gets most of his sacks against mediocure and shitty teams and never shows up in big games. Ever notice when he plays against the elite Qb's in the league, his name never gets mentioned. Because He never SHOWS UP IN BIG GAMES WHEN THINGS ARE ON THE LINE.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason to sign Hatcher to a big deal. Yes, he is a monster and could have been one all along. Phillips and Ryans defenses were too gay for Hatcher to make a difference. Hatcher is too old to give big money to. Look at how fast Rat dropped off. Both of their talents wasted. For years

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember ware sacking brees in 2009 late in the game. The problem with the d has always been the safety play. Wilcox made a play in the endzone vs the Eagles that has not been made in years by our secondary. Wilcox took 7 points away.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want nothing from him. He's already proved to me that he is nothing but an A+ talent with A+ ability. But dumber than a box of rocks, mental toughness wussie that gets most of his sacks against mediocure and shitty teams and never shows up in big games. Ever notice when he plays against the elite Qb's in the league, his name never gets mentioned. Because He never SHOWS UP IN BIG GAMES WHEN THINGS ARE ON THE LINE.

Thats because big games involve elite tackles getting help from TE's and RB's so they don't get beat by our best player. If you want to rip someone, rip all the guys we've had that couldn't beat one man straight up

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you sure spent the four a.m. hour trashing Ware as much as possible. The Agenda with you on this one is obvious. I bet you smile when he misses a tackle
No agenda. You've known my feelings about Ware for months. And no, I don't smile. Frankly I've been disgusted with Ware for the past 3 years. And Pardon me for going in to the office to work till 3:30a.m. so I can take Sunday off and spend time with my family over the weekend. Why don't you send me your schedule so I can make a better effort to post when you are on-line and I will adjust my life to suit you.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loving Hatcher this year.

But I don't think he gets brought back. And to be honest he shouldn't be.
Everyone should have learned their lesson about giving contracts to guys on the wrong side of 30 over the course of the Jerry Era.

Stick with the youth movement

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No agenda. You've known my feelings about Ware for months. And no, I don't smile. Frankly I've been disgusted with Ware for the past 3 years. And Pardon me for going in to the office to work till 3:30a.m. so I can take Sunday off and spend time with my family over the weekend. Why don't you send me your schedule so I can make a better effort to post when you are on-line and I will adjust my life to suit you.

Bar, Office, whatever term you choose to use...your skin gets thinner by the day...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

''Disgusted with Ware for 3 years''? There goes your credibility :doh: