• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Murray hit the wall

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has 400 carries with 2 games left. He didn't seem to have the same burst last night. He didn't look good last night even though he had two TD's. I was frustrated and screaming at the TV....Yelling Murray hit the damn hole and stop trying to stretch on every run. Seems like he's trying to hit the homerun every time he hits the hole and by now most defenses know its coming and they beat him to the spot. I wish this line would stop pulling so much and just plow over the Dline. Murray make one cut and get up field. Randle seems to be great at that. :gaah:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is good at stopping the run. They only give up 3.8 ypc, which is 6th best in the NFL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has 400 carries with 2 games left. He didn't seem to have the same burst last night. He didn't look good last night even though he had two TD's. I was frustrated and screaming at the TV....Yelling Murray hit the damn hole and stop trying to stretch on every run. Seems like he's trying to hit the homerun every time he hits the hole and by now most defenses know its coming and they beat him to the spot. I wish this line would stop pulling so much and just plow over the Dline. Murray make one cut and get up field. Randle seems to be great at that. :gaah:

Not a chance. Philly just played us 2 weeks ago, they know what we do, and they were geared to stop him. They brought backside pursuit to catch him in the backfield untouched 3-4 times. Would have loved to have seen a reverse to Williams or Harris, they'd have walked in

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think he's hit a wall, teams are game planning for him now by stacking the line. Dallas did exactly what they needed to do and threw the ball all while not giving up on the run. Murray will be right back at it next week, and if they stack the line Romo, Dez, and Witten need to make them pay.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is still fine, just ran into a solid DL last night.

I'd like to see us bring in double TE for every down when we are up by 21. Doesn't mean you have to run, but line up the exact same way every time. 5 OL, QB, RB, 2TE in tight and 2WR outside. Then run when you want with the TE's protecting the crashing blitz, or TE's slipping into the middle when wanting to throw. Not tipping anything in setup, everyone knows where to be pre-snap, and you have 7 up front blocking that just need to push upfield and get 4 YPC with the occasional outburst for more. K.I.S.S when you are up and just ground and pound.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stacked the box all night last night... which is why the passing game was exceptionally effective. Murray ran hard as hell last night... the numbers weren't there but his threat opened up the field for Romo.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher Cox deserves a lot of credit for slowing down the run game last night (and on Thanksgiving). He was consistently beating Leary any time they were matched up, creating constant pressure up the middle. Cox had his way with Martin a few times also. That guy is going to be a pain in Dallas' ass for several years to come.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Philly wanted to stop the run and they did a good job of it. Romo did what was needed and went to a single covered bryant.. Romo still Don't look right. The ref who threw the flag on twill for false start deserves to be kicked between the legs. Clearly was encroachment on the eagles